Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: pay token TAX to view my games

Adi
    Banned
    why is not a surprise for me that players in low levels don't find this a good ideea..........there are still boot teams at that level?

it's ****ing simply want to support pay the man or Nordeus ....since when you can go in for free and involve with another's guy work?

when you will play against a guy who has multiple accounts and brings 8 guys to support him, or 6 guys from you league join in so that you lose the game to allow them to catch up with you....maybe then you will understand this.....like I said pass level 15 and you will find another game, pass level 20 the same...... at level 9 I don't expect you to understand this

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Adi, like I said NORDEUS YES! but for strangers not for your friends, is stupid to put your friends to pay for watching your games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Adi, like I said NORDEUS YES! but for strangers not for your friends, is stupid to put your friends to pay for watching your games.
    hahaha yeah! totally agree..

whatever they support..that was their choice..
    we cant push them to support us..
    and having opponent with much supporters isnt really bad, i'd love that challange..

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    hahaha yeah! totally agree..

whatever they support..that was their choice..
    we cant push them to support us..
    and having opponent with much supporters isnt really bad, i'd love that challange..

you don't know what you're talking about my friend...really
    and if you tax only strangers then multiple account gets into discussion......multiple account = friend = not paying tax = no change

as for the "i'd love that challange".....I was winning 3-1 a game today at home....then 6 guys ( lev 4 to 13) accounts joined in to support the other guy...I play at level 30.....wanna guess the final score?........3-6
    so I got my ass kicked again by some ****ing strangers of max lev 13 because they joined my game and supported the other guy.....

Barcelona vs Real Madrid .....are you going to tell me that if some 2nd league teams from spain...watch the game and support Real, Barcelona will lose the game? ....
    that's the bad thing they moved the game from the pitch to external factors...like that posession bonus, linked to buddy system

where is the fun in that?

at level 9 you have no clue what I'm talking about.......the competition there is still based on who has the hi lev players and that is all

I agree totally Adi with your view, as we know it matters not as the owners want as many friends playing the game as possible.
    I've started playing another game on FB, Galacticos, no outside influences there, I'll take my team on here as far as possible with the tokens I have then that's it, It gets dumped before all the useless managers who can't wipe their own arses get their friends to do their job for them.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

well at the fist post at this thread i just dont agree with the point of paying tokens and it goes to the home manager,
    if thats happen, it will be the start of the end of this game, and this game be like a ****ty game

if u said that by supporting people, we pay 2 tokens and the tokens go to Nordeus its okay, so people will be thinking twice to just come and support the fb friends..

and why i say that "why not paying by money?", thats bcoz i want the home manager get some profitable than just having people spending money for nordeus and we get nothing..

i think before Nordeus implement new features they already think it again and again not just easy like that..
    u can mail them if u really bothered with this support feature and i hope they have solution for u, or at least they say something

Adi
    Banned
    on most of the things they say that they won't do a thing...but that 2 tokens tax were to their liking....they said it's a good ideea.....of course it is it eliminates a stupid option and it puts tokens back in their pockets.......will see...but by then..another 4-5 guys from my level will quit

if 2 token seems too much i think 1 token is enuf bcoz usually i watch 4-5 match/day which mean i must pay 4-5 tokens each day..
    so the people that support ur opponent i believe also watch more than 1 match/day so they will cost based on their match that they watch..

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    on most of the things they say that they won't do a thing...but that 2 tokens tax were to their liking....they said it's a good ideea.....of course it is it eliminates a stupid option and it puts tokens back in their pockets.......will see...but by then..another 4-5 guys from my level will quit
    and if they will quit will be better for you right? you want to play without competition. )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

it's very easy, you should stop crying so much as long this is just a game, everyone have same rules like you and don't be so angry ! Cheer! + again I'm telling you is a bad idea as long you can learn something by watching other players games and much importand then that if now is hard with 1 token per day, if you will need to pay x2 more to watch a game....

cheer, anyway you can talk how much you want, they will never do something like that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast