Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tones of friendlies-new exploid?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I am surprised this one hasn't been closed yet.
    Yeah because nordeus acted so swiftly on other loopholes 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    madflo19, Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I am surprised this one hasn't been closed yet.
    I'm surprised that you're surprised as they are not known for acting fast on closing loopholes in the game
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

And if people are still wondering what's good in playing tons of friendlies,i have a friend who's playing around 50 friendlies a day and he pushed most of his first 11 players by ~50%

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    And if people are still wondering what's good in playing tons of friendlies,i have a friend who's playing around 50 friendlies a day and he pushed most of his first 11 players by ~50%

Well done nordeus. Another fine mess you got yourself in and blissfully silent as usual.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Well done nordeus. Another fine mess you got yourself in and blissfully silent as usual.

The first thing they'll do will be to limit the number of friendlies to 5 a day.
    The second will be to randomly allocate the 4% man of the match skills to any of a players 15 skills (including greys!).
    madflo19, Bunzo and Cope King like this.

Whatever Nordeus do to close the loophole there will be a new one coming up.
    So as we all know the people who play this game is always smarter then the the dev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    madflo19, Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

Just played FA matches against the opponents full of such players. The worst thing is that their players are only 18-19 years old, they are already 8 stars with white skills at 300+. And the biggest joke in this situation is that most of their skills are much higher than 340 limit that we are aware of.

Nice job - Nordeus's attempts to stop cheating only leads to more serious cheating

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post

Nobody wants to play fair it's built in the human brain to find ways to cheat/Manipulate make easier.
    It's pretty sad end of the day.
    you play a shoot em up's people always want unlimited ammo
    you play Football manager games people always want unlimited cash to buy the best players ASAP.
    you play pool/snooker games people always want the long sight cheat to the pockets.

You play this game point out all the loopholes,faults,Cheats,Manipulations,Mutants but it's like talking through our arsehole's.

Thing that gets me is quite a few of these problems can be fixed. some easier than others but seems no interest in doing anything.

If this was my game there would be so many suspended accounts.

Famous
    If someone wants to have a better team than me by playing 50 friendlies a day then let them. I do other things in life than play Top11, they obviously don't!
    In fact, I'd go so far to say that if someone puts that much time and effort into the game then they deserve to be beating me!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that's true.
    I organized 15 friendly games just for one day (to see how it works) and I got sick - lol
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast