Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tones of friendlies-new exploid?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    If someone wants to have a better team than me by playing 50 friendlies a day then let them. I do other things in life than play Top11, they obviously don't!
    In fact, I'd go so far to say that if someone puts that much time and effort into the game then they deserve to be beating me!
    Several of these managers aren't attending those 50 friendlies. The team is on auto-pilot playing with 0% condition.

All manager really has to do is login every 2-3 hours and heal players.

I feel sorry for new players who don't have lots of health packs, lack fully upgraded facilities to prevent injuries and are too a low a level to beat up on others in friendlies.

Creating a new account just became much less appealing.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-22-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    HairDryer and Marius007 like this.

I thought Nordeus feel the same for the new players (fan base) #not LOL
    pcmacdaniel and HairDryer like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I thought Nordeus feel the same for the new players (fan base) #not LOL
    They should care about new players. They are the most important demographics of players for any mobile game. When the # of new players dry up is when mobile/facebook games tend to cease to exist. Veteran players always will gradually quit but as long as a steady stream of new players is present it shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-22-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Dreamer
    Damn... Why reporting it... Once it is removed, i have no idea how to raise skill no more...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    They should care about new players. They are the most important demographics of players for any mobile game. When the # of new players dry up is when mobile/facebook games tend to cease to exist. Veteran players always will gradually quit but as long as a steady stream of new players is present it shouldn't be a problem.
    Absolutely. They will accept ppl quitting as long as new player flow stays strong. Basically they don't care about us oldies. And to be fair most of us have worked how to play for zero so they make little money from us (videos perhaps when they work). All we do is moan lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    23 friendlies in 8 hours and he's got more scheduled for today!
    This one is at a lower level than me so isn't cluttering my fixture list. But my friends fixtures are becoming huge.
    I don't care about the "exploit".
    Just move the fixtures to a different screen.
    Der_Ryan_M and Richie72 like this.

Wow some of you are incredible hahaha...There are friendly games played as it was possible to do it ALL THE TIME since this game is live LOL
    HairDryer and Marius007 like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Wow some of you are incredible hahaha...There are friendly games played as it was possible to do it ALL THE TIME since this game is live LOL
    Yes, that's right. But until now there were better/easier ways to improve player skills. Ways which didn't affect other managers by filling their fixture lists with unattended friendlies.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Agree! Whatever we do to improve player there is alway section of ppl that don’t agree or maybe they don’t understand.
    So let ppl do friendly if that improves their team. If somehow you find it annoying then delete those friend of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Richie72 and Marius007 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    It's not ruined already?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Tones of friendlies-new exploid?-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast