Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Hate The New Cup System(quality based)

This is why I don't like the cup format, I got beat by a higher level team because he filled his starting XI full of scouts for the second leg after I won the first leg.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...dvantaged.html
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Better to face a team 3 levels higher of similar quality and have a chance than to face a team 10 levels higher whose 1 star players are better than your scouts no?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Better to face a team 3 levels higher of similar quality and have a chance than to face a team 10 levels higher whose 1 star players are better than your scouts no?
    True. For me it was trhe other way round towards the end of old cup format and there was only 2 or 3 clubs that were 1 or 2 levels higher than me, so with a lot of PT I had a chance to win the cup and took full advantage on won it 3 times before the new format came out.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    in like the new cup, so crazy token buyers have at least one competition where they dont autowin

And yes, I bought tokens and I am playing against lvl4-5 with me being lvl3
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Rom
    Yeah I hate it too... I'm also level 3 and my 1st Cup match was against a lvl 7 team which was better than mine. I beat him somehow now I'm facing yet again stronger lvl 4 team Lost 1st leg 1-0 away
    Wigan FC
    Season 1: League 1st Place
    Season 2: League 1st Place, Champions League 1st Place, Cup 1st Place
    Season 3: League 1st Place, Champions League 1st Place

Quote Originally Posted by Rom View Post
    Yeah I hate it too... I'm also level 3 and my 1st Cup match was against a lvl 7 team which was better than mine. I beat him somehow now I'm facing yet again stronger lvl 4 team Lost 1st leg 1-0 away
    I won the first leg at my home 1-0 and the other manager watched the game.. that means he is active now and im gonna get crushed when he will buy 4-5 stars players.. ill have to buy a lot of tokens now.. which i didnt want to till i reached higher lvls....

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is why I don't like the cup format, I got beat by a higher level team because he filled his starting XI full of scouts for the second leg after I won the first leg.html[/url]
    the same thing is going to happen with me now

I dont really see the problem, if it was the old cup system you may have met a team in the same level but 10 quality better. Now you have a bigget change to win. The cup isn't all

Dreamer
    in my cup, i have teams different levels but same quality (34)....
    other friend is the same thing, but he is quality 25.... me too i want team in my cup with quality 25!!!

Banned
    In old cup format in this round you can meet someone like me 12 lvl active what is better for you ?.When i was in your lvl i always meet in 1-st 2 rounds 8-10 lvl managers bigger than me.I was pwned form reserves bad >New format is better for active 4-6 stars teams.I am 100% sure that no man in the world who can make cup format in this game without many unhappy ppl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast