Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game Keeps Crashing

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey all,

I'm looking into this now. I'm seeing in the thread that many of you experiencing this had just come out of supporting another match - for IC matches, are these happening whilst a club match is happening by any chance?

Thanks for all the info so far.
    Hi, mines happening during league and IC matches, whether I'm supporting someone else or not even supporting anyone, great if you can have a look Into it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblybassdub View Post
    Hi, mines happening during league and IC matches, whether I'm supporting someone else or not even supporting anyone, great if you can have a look Into it

Thanks for the follow up wobbly. So, when this happens, you hadn't just recently had a match or supported one?
    wobblybassdub likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the follow up wobbly. So, when this happens, you hadn't just recently had a match or supported one?
    During playing whether 1st game of the day, or second, to include IC matches.
    Not so much after supporting other teams.
    Thanks

During playing whether 1st game of the day, or second, to include IC matches.
    Not so much after supporting other teams.
    Thanks

In todays super league, during the first half of the second leg the commentry said to attack as I was losing on aggregate, I was actually winning 5-1.
    There definitely seems something wrong, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and still getting the same problems.

Cope King likes this.

In todays super league, during the first half of the second leg the commentry said to attack as I was losing on aggregate, I was actually winning 5-1.
    There definitely seems something wrong, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and still getting the same problems.

Same issue for me, but I was down on aggregate. It says the draw is enough to go through. Same for Cup and CL.

Plus I noticed last 10 odd minutes of the game, if I try to sub a player or change formation, I get a reconnecting error and the game is completed when I return. Same for IC and regular.

Quote Originally Posted by kevseq View Post
    Same issue for me, but I was down on aggregate. It says the draw is enough to go through. Same for Cup and CL.

Plus I noticed last 10 odd minutes of the game, if I try to sub a player or change formation, I get a reconnecting error and the game is completed when I return. Same for IC and regular.
    Yeah totally the same, at least I'm not going crazy then thinking it was just me lol

Pro
    for records just in case they were needed in future.

for first time in history, in today matches one of my teams lost against a team - 25 % 99% vs 124%

((i have legendary players and trained 40% ) not complaining coz i dont care about this team
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    for records just in case they were needed in future.

for first time in history, in today matches one of my teams lost against a team - 25 % 99% vs 124%

((i have legendary players and trained 40% ) not complaining coz i dont care about this team
    I fuming too, lost 3-0 to a team 16% less, all my players full Condition, morale and trained.
    1 player sent off, assist manager totally saying wrong instructions, can't win them all but at least Top Eleven don't make it so obvious that game was corrupted.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Hey everyone,

We're still investigating these disconnect issues. wobbly already has without any luck unfortunately, but for others experiencing this issue, please try re-installing and letting us know if that solves late-match connection issues. We'll update when we learn more.

Thanks for your patience.

Dreamer
    I fuming too, lost 3-0 to a team 16% less, all my players full Condition, morale and trained.
    1 player sent off, assist manager totally saying wrong instructions, can't win them all but at least Top Eleven don't make it so obvious that game was corrupted.

this makes me wonder, what difference in quality would people be ok to accept defeat to? if you are 100 what is the lowest level of quality you would lose to without thinking the game is out to get you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast