Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The future of old managers on top11

Pro

The future of old managers on top11

The issue of morals has been discussed maybe 2 weeks ago ...

If it was a bug it could have been fixed .... but it seems that this is a new policy... coz I notice now that the rate of the number of player's moral going down is getting more serious regardless of the victories by my teams....

My hundreds of moral packs is quickly eroded although my 3 main teams are on top on their leagues ... wondering what managers in middle of the league are facing especially who don't have a stock of morals like I do ...

I understand that Nordeus is recently changing things to push ( X number of rich customers who are blindly addicted to the game ) managers to purchase packs of tokens , rests and now morals .... but if that continues that would give another reason to thousands of managers to leave the game ...

Clearly the devs ( who are very clever in math ) know the effect of such new policies on managers in general ....

WHY devs are bringing more reasons to push more managers out of the game ?

1- this game trend has reached the peak like many other games and is starting to go down so now it's the perfect time to get as much profits as they can before it's too late

2- top 11 won't be affected coz devs can replace managers who leave with bot teams or run their teams in bot way .... the marketing continues to attract new managers and potential rich managers so the revenues continue to flow ... <--------- I think the 2nd reason is more correct.

Now the big question : Can we the managers hold down the negative greedy policies of the company or no ??

1- if simply we can't, the trend of quitting the game might be the right thing as many did or about to do

2- if you think we can, question is HOW ?

Regards
    Amoun and wobblybassdub like this.

Thank you for the post, I have the same think about the company, and I didn't understand why the dev potential don't go to implement the suggestion of player.

Who can give the good feedback and the good suggest to the company is the old mangers playing the game since fews years.

The company need to charge her marketing strategy by taking all of comment giving by us, and keeping the marketing company to have a new players.

The biggest challenge in the dev and dev video games is how they work for one purpose " keeping the gamers (users) addict " and I think Nordeus miss this mindset

Peace.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

The morale issue defies all logic, for all three of my teams.

My top of the table team needs 5-6 players' morale boosted after every win - in one recent match, the player who scored a hat-trick went from Superb to Good!!??

The team in second place had over 100 morale packs at the beginning of the season and is now down to less than 50, morale is being siphoned off at a similar rate to the one above.

The team currently in 6th place in their League is suffering as well. Apart from the morale hit when they don't win, they lose more morale when they do... They have about 40 morale packs and I am doubtful whether they will be able to remain competitive beyond the end of this season, unless the match morale situation improves and/or the video-watching issues are sorted. This team lost their League match yesterday, and a couple of players went UP in morale, and they weren't the top rated ones, either...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    I'm just not maxing out morale anymore. Resource level fine. Big games I may max out. Players perform just as well good or very good compared with superb. So don't go buying blue packs is my advice. Waste.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT and Altiplano like this.

VIP
    It's simple... boycott use of blue cases...

The future of old managers on top11-1bf.jpgThe future of old managers on top11-1bff.jpg
    rogerniceguy and USARABAT like this.

The Morale has been going down alot more of late but it's always been there since I've been here.
    I pushed about this late last season i won a cup and won against the 2nd place team in the league i think it was 5-0 away from home My Morale was all maxed out.
    yet after my fantastic day most of my players morale went down wtf?
    like i said on another thread these players should be ecstatic,top of the world with morale and confidence yet they go down.
    What Nord have noticed is nobody is buying Morale packs and they are seeing lots of people building these morale packs up.
    So they have decided lets change it not for the members interest but for the benefit of themselves..

What i have noticed since I've joined is the lack of communication between both parties
    nothing gets explained. answers about the new training regime,Morale drops,Ads,tanking,Mutants,Cheats Nords don't want to explain any of it.
    Why can't someone come on this forum from the development side or someone with authority within the game come and explain certain issues?
    They hide in the background behind the middle men.
    But the thing i don't like is. they change things without telling us in advance.
    updates we should be told there is an update upon us not not just update.
    changing the training method we should of been told or warned in advance. not let people train train train and get nothing back then decide oh i forgot to tell you we have changed the training method. days/week later.
    everything just causes problems by not communicating with each other .
    Have the balls to tell us the plans of the game and changes in advance.
    speak and talk to your members thoughts of changes and planning. end of the day we play the damn thing so why can't we work bloody together and make it OUR game!

Lots of unhappy people and it's all down to lack of communication between both sides
    Nord just don't want to know what members think
    why?
    because at the moment they know everyone that leaves a new person will simply just come along and take his place.
    Last edited by Siddas; 06-17-2018 at 10:58 AM.

VIP
    Main problem with morale is logic... A player with max morale earns rating 10.0 in a game and the next day he is in yellow...
    USARABAT likes this.

When we talk **** about them then there is some ass hole who say we negative people. Piece of ****!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The morale issue defies all logic, for all three of my teams.

My top of the table team needs 5-6 players' morale boosted after every win - in one recent match, the player who scored a hat-trick went from Superb to Good!!??

The team in second place had over 100 morale packs at the beginning of the season and is now down to less than 50, morale is being siphoned off at a similar rate to the one above.

The team currently in 6th place in their League is suffering as well. Apart from the morale hit when they don't win, they lose more morale when they do... They have about 40 morale packs and I am doubtful whether they will be able to remain competitive beyond the end of this season, unless the match morale situation improves and/or the video-watching issues are sorted. This team lost their League match yesterday, and a couple of players went UP in morale, and they weren't the top rated ones, either...
    I never understood why they go down over night, I mean, what have they done in their sleep to lose moral, had night terrors?
    HairDryer and USARABAT like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I never understood why they go down over night, I mean, what have they done in their sleep to lose moral, had night terrors?
    Tired after the match, can't keep the missus satisfied?
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast