Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 2 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Friendly FA World Cup

Friendly FA World Cup

Yep, I'm thinking in to do during the next season 107 a Open Friendly tournament... using the FA friendlies, then I will think if it can be more cool in a normal format, with 2 90' matches, or a best of 5... but the idea is there.

Everyone would represent a Country, and, not sure if allow till 7* players or don't have a limit. But the plan is there.

We need at least 8 teams, if there's a 9th then we will have a playoff 8th vs 9th to see who join and so.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yep, I'm thinking in to do during the next season 107 a Open Friendly tournament... using the FA friendlies, then I will think if it can be more cool in a normal format, with 2 90' matches, or a best of 5... but the idea is there.

Everyone would represent a Country, and, not sure if allow till 7* players or don't have a limit. But the plan is there.

We need at least 8 teams, if there's a 9th then we will have a playoff 8th vs 9th to see who join and so.
    My old asso organised something similar in the past between ourselves exchanging shirts etc as prizes :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris and Bunzo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, I 'm in
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

me too
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    I will happily play but how will we play each other? Would it involve leaving my association to play asso friendlies in a separate association?

Oh and will there be a preparation phase and some bots?

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 06-20-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I will happily play but how will we play each other? Would it involve leaving my association to play asso friendlies in a separate association?

Oh and will there be a preparation phase and some bots?

Ye, sadly the only way to equalize the stars and face teams of different levels, is using the FAs friendlies, thats why we promoted some assos... and yes, I neither won't leave my asso and my history of 800 points... thats why I will join with a 2nd account if needed..

Then if we are enough ppl to do this, will be a fast tournament, where I'll do a clean draw and then we just have to talk about AvQ limits (7* max¿?) and the style of rounds, like just 2 matches of 90' or do a best of 3 (or 5 if we wanna keep the interest for long..) and basically thats all, I can think in some jersey as reward too but if thats the case the comp will have 7* limits for sure xD

Famous
    Yeah sure I can keep my 2nd team alive for a few more days for something fun. Count me in as long as after end of season

Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    How many players in so far Khris?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    How many players in so far Khris?

Let's wait a little bit xD

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's wait a little bit xD