Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Season 107 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Preserved my excellent cl record and also avoided losing the cup and cl final same season (which I haven't done yet luckily). 3 2 win. Thanks to all those who supported.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Erol View Post
    It is. I lost last 2 Cup Finals with weaker opponents. And I had everything better, including formations, players, conditions, morale, bonus and all.
    Beside that I've meet these opponents before and beat them every time easily.

In Cup Final everything change. It's like a troll match.
    I agree.

After a great CL, today I've lost final against a weaker team.

Finals are totally random.

I'm at level 22, and it's not the first time I see very strange results in final of CL or Cup, me and my friends.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 07-21-2018 at 01:32 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    I agree.

Final are totally random.

I'm at level 22, and it's not the first time I see very strange results in final of CL or Cup, me and my friends.
    I had a great run too. I've beaten many strong opponents in semi finals of CL and cup. Suddenly, I lost both finals. This game is getting weird. And CL finalist didn't even watch the match. Lol.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Left my report in the OMA group,
    Many other known stuffs are already commented in the other mods reports, or have been mentioned -as the FA issues- during previous months.
    The report as always is something personal -mixing of course the issues that, we comment during the normal days directly with the Admins -
    https://forum.topeleven.com/groups/o...l#gmessage2000
    Last edited by khris; 07-21-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    I agree.

Finals are totally random.

happened to me too... In CL final...
    Against weaker team... I have beaten that same team with big score in the league... Met in final, opponent did not attend, i control possesion 65-35... Yet final score was 5-1... Cant believe what i was seeing...
    It was a good match nonetheless...

Rookie
    I also think that finals are random. I experienced the same thing with the cup final as I said some days ago.

Because of the results of the penultimate match, I'm in first place for the first time this season. One match to go (playing the team in third place), if I don't win it I'll go down to second as the team in 2nd is paying a team in fifteenth place.

Rookie
    I can surely say I am satisfied!

nikolgiorgos likes this.

I was tied with my association teammate for top goals in the league. Last game I'm up against the super tanking team that I beat for the cup. He decides to actually keep a formation in and crushes me. I lose the goals challenge since my friend's player scores 1 goal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    My league was boringly easy making the top scorer challenge nice and easy Treble just missed due to failure to win cup final. Not long to wait for new hope. Assos a real disappointment. My team has performed poorly and has also reflected in a number of losses this season which were close. More wins for me may well have tipped things in our favour.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast