Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Negotiation Bidding!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I am level 4 now and the negotiations thing is new to me and so far only annoying.
    People make ridiculous low bids on my scouts and power trained players, like 0T and offers around market values.

In higher levels I expect the negotiations to become interesting for selling players to lower level managers, but so far I only saw brainless people spamming me.
    Some people just showed interes if you want to sell player in negolation you can make your price.When i bid for player in negolation i too start with 0 or 1 token,have a chance manager to accept.When some 1 bid for my academy player 0 token i make my price 2 or 3 and we make fast deal.Negolation is good but problem is that here have too many servers and ppl cant make transfers between servers.If nordeus find way how to make transfers in diferent servers bot robot teams will be not so mutch.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Some people just showed interes if you want to sell player in negolation you can make your price.When i bid for player in negolation i too start with 0 or 1 token,have a chance manager to accept.When some 1 bid for my academy player 0 token i make my price 2 or 3 and we make fast deal.Negolation is good but problem is that here have too many servers and ppl cant make transfers between servers.If nordeus find way how to make transfers in diferent servers bot robot teams will be not so mutch.
    TBH that makes sense to me, making a start bid of 0 then the seller names his price, thing is though i dont want any t be sold. it should be a optional thing, where you want 2 sell then we know who to bid for. 80% of players on there is not sellable!

Addicted
    I guess making offers for ****ty players from guys 3 levels above youself could be a viable strategy?

They are like 2 stars for them, but 5 stars for me.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I guess making offers for ****ty players from guys 3 levels above youself could be a viable strategy?

They are like 2 stars for them, but 5 stars for me.
    I think you can only go up to a high 5* for any negotiations, so for me at level 5, I can only have players that are Q44 at the highest.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jolliff87 View Post
    TBH that makes sense to me, making a start bid of 0 then the seller names his price, thing is though i dont want any t be sold. it should be a optional thing, where you want 2 sell then we know who to bid for. 80% of players on there is not sellable!
    Depends of the server.In my server 90% from players in negolation is from hight lvl teams and they are happy to get some tokens for player who is crap for them.Sometimes have ppl who sell players only for money ,some want tokens like its Messi

Dreamer
    Negotiation mean nothing....

why i pay a player 30 tokens ?? in market, some hour, you can have the same for 1 or 2 tokens... and 50 tokens, we have a scout player

Who buy players on negociations ?? i find it stupid... some hour we have same player with 1 or 2 tokens....

i think it will be great this option should be modified...too expensive for nothing!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Negotiation mean nothing....

why i pay a player 30 tokens ?? in market, some hour, you can have the same for 1 or 2 tokens... and 50 tokens, we have a scout playerWho buy players on negociations ?? i find it stupid... some hour we have same player with 1 or 2 tokens....

i think it will be great this option should be modified...too expensive for nothing!
    But almost all the players are not far from a scout with a little bit of training (at level 5, all of them are Q43-44), can be younger and the vast majority I've seen have an SA. The only downers are you'll need to pay more money to tempt the selling club and you won't get them instantly.

I got my goalkeeper from the negotiations at aged 19 last season and was a scout by the end just by matches and natural training for less than 50 tokens.

Of course, as you said, if you can play your cards right in the auctions, you can get a quality player for next to nothing.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    But almost all the players are not far from a scout with a little bit of training (at level 5, all of them are Q43-44), can be younger and the vast majority I've seen have an SA. The only downers are you'll need to pay more money to tempt the selling club and you won't get them instantly.

I got my goalkeeper from the negotiations at aged 19 last season and was a scout by the end just by matches and natural training for less than 50 tokens.

Of course, as you said, if you can play your cards right in the auctions, you can get a quality player for next to nothing.
    yes, but player 44 quality in auction you could have them for 2 or 3 tokens (1 sometimes!) ... so, pay 12 or 13 tokens for maybe 10 skill points..even more, it's very expensive!!!

I see you have very good classement every season, have you got same problem of me, that good players with 5 stars have note during match 5 or 6......

Dreamer
    after all these conversation i guess we all understanding jolliff87 is living in other planet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123