Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Top eleven cheat machine

Only needs one person to hit the app complain button on FB and you could end up with no A/C's.
    Would you say that's fair.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    i played with that kind of man last season, he has all player with special ability and minimum of 5 stars

i bet he buy from scout all of his player

but he is stupid, i finish no1 and he is the 2nd
    There was a team in the league with a squad full of payers from scouting. The team didn't lose any games and only drew once. He hammered 7 goals past my team and my team only managed to score once. It's like a walk in the park for the team at level 2. Hardly stoppable. One of the worst defeats my team suffered last season.

There was nothing to play for, except to fight for 2nd, 3rd and 4th...

cheat machine

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Hi guys,

I saw alot of top eleven hacks on youtube which generates free token, cash and fan.

I wonder does nordeus take action against those hackers?

Is there any example of taking action on those who used those cheat machines?

If Nordeus doesn't take action against those users, it will be very unfair as these users will have a high quality teams and will always win against anyone
    was you looking to see if you could cheat most likley!!!! yep they dont work so stop whining about it and work out a good stratergy

Quote Originally Posted by Rapp View Post
    was you looking to see if you could cheat most likley!!!! yep they dont work so stop whining about it and work out a good stratergy
    Well, at the moment, i aldy spent a thousand dollar on this game.

Do you think that i need this sh!t?? pity.....

Well, at the moment, i aldy spent a thousand dollar on this game.

Do you think that i need this sh!t?? pity.....
    Really? 1000 dollars??

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

How to say? I just in love with this game and I want to win every cup.

Btw, all these players are not from scout, I bought a young and expensive players then trained them into top players with special abilities

Personally hate scout coz they are too old and cheap. Whole scout squad won't creat 94M value squad

Mr. Rapp, stop whining at my squad and don't be freaking jealous on me that I can spend more money than you

Top eleven cheat machine-info.jpgTop eleven cheat machine-rating.jpgTop eleven cheat machine-94m.jpg

Banned
    $1000 spent and you have only few good players? I don't see any cup wins from last season. I saw you paid money on you stadium but your team does not look like $1000 team. For that money you should have had 11 legend players.
    I won all my stuff without investing more than a few dollars until lvl 6 that's when I start buying scouts. You need 100 million team in level 5-6 not in level 3 - you can win everything with 40 mil team in lvl 3 as well.
    What a waste of money - by the time you reach lvl 6-7 you'll have invested 5,000 dollars in this game and that's not going to guarantee you a cup win. Go learn about tactics before you spend anymore dollars if you want to win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    ya i have ab 5 accounts or more but not always online everyday,

who cares about other account i just focus on my main ones..

well, multi account cant be avoided in every kind of games!
    Multi -Accounts should be banned for life - why do you need multi-accounts? For support? To transfer players to a lower account? That is called CHEATING -
    By the way - you have a nice smile but we got tired of it. Change the picture and put a better one up. You know - Top-Eleven, top-more -or less... you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    $1000 spent and you have only few good players? I don't see any cup wins from last season. I saw you paid money on you stadium but your team does not look like $1000 team. For that money you should have had 11 legend players.
    I won all my stuff without investing more than a few dollars until lvl 6 that's when I start buying scouts. You need 100 million team in level 5-6 not in level 3 - you can win everything with 40 mil team in lvl 3 as well.
    What a waste of money - by the time you reach lvl 6-7 you'll have invested 5,000 dollars in this game and that's not going to guarantee you a cup win. Go learn about tactics before you spend anymore dollars if you want to win.
    ahahaha...

Let's see after I reach lvl 7, hopefully my current squad will last for few lvl. don't wanna spend money on it anymore

Banned
    ahahaha...

Let's see after I reach lvl 7, hopefully my current squad will last for few lvl. don't wanna spend money on it anymore
    I can tell you now - your players will not last 2 seasons, they will be to undeveloped comparing with scout players, by the time you reach lvl 7 your players will be just 4 stars 5 if you push hard on training, and with that team you are reaching middle of the table not even qualifying for Champion league.
    My league now had 5 teams with scout players and 2 other with 5 stars players - do you know where the 5 star team is at the moment - on 8th place. Good luck with your plan.... LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast