Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Top eleven cheat machine

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    I can tell you now - your players will not last 2 seasons, they will be to undeveloped comparing with scout players, by the time you reach lvl 7 your players will be just 4 stars 5 if you push hard on training, and with that team you are reaching middle of the table not even qualifying for Champion league.
    My league now had 5 teams with scout players and 2 other with 5 stars players - do you know where the 5 star team is at the moment - on 8th place. Good luck with your plan.... LOL
    So, how about you? Are you trying to say that you didn't spend money on this game or you spend more than I did? or Are you advice me to quit this game?

Sorry, I don't get your point.

At the moment, I am enjoy with my squad and this game, but I don't know in the future....

Banned
    I did spent money on this game - maybe a couple of hundred dollars so far, this season only I spent about 100 or so, but not only on players. I have a full scout team - except the two youngsters I got today. I only have 6 scouts left from last season and 4 of them are 5 stars close to 6 stars (by the end of the season) I din't advise you to quit the game - i'm telling you that without putting more money in the higher levels (6-7) you won't have much chance to win anything. Even tho' your players are good now they won't develop fast enough if you advance each season a level. By the time you reach level 7 you best players now ill maybe be 5 stars.
    The idea to keep you in the best position in the game is to buy new players every season and keep up with the other teams, that's your best chance.
    I can not have a better team than the league leader, he already has World Class team, with Super Star and Legend players. So even if I buy all new scouts I couldn't have world class team this season. Some smart players are staying in the same level 2 seasons to catch up the players development.
    So with all that said - YOU figure out what you want to do.
    I am just giving you some free experience thoughts about the game and other good managers.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    I did spent money on this game - maybe a couple of hundred dollars so far, this season only I spent about 100 or so, but not only on players. I have a full scout team - except the two youngsters I got today. I only have 6 scouts left from last season and 4 of them are 5 stars close to 6 stars (by the end of the season) I din't advise you to quit the game - i'm telling you that without putting more money in the higher levels (6-7) you won't have much chance to win anything. Even tho' your players are good now they won't develop fast enough if you advance each season a level. By the time you reach level 7 you best players now ill maybe be 5 stars.
    The idea to keep you in the best position in the game is to buy new players every season and keep up with the other teams, that's your best chance.
    I can not have a better team than the league leader, he already has World Class team, with Super Star and Legend players. So even if I buy all new scouts I couldn't have world class team this season. Some smart players are staying in the same level 2 seasons to catch up the players development.
    So with all that said - YOU figure out what you want to do.
    I am just giving you some free experience thoughts about the game and other good managers.
    Thank you for your advice.

Why do they stay in the same lvl for 2 seasons? Even though they stay there for 2 seasons, after they promoted, they will still have to face same issue. Am I right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Thank you for your advice.

Why do they stay in the same lvl for 2 seasons? Even though they stay there for 2 seasons, after they promoted, they will still have to face same issue. Am I right?
    Yes and NO
    They face a weaker league if they stay in the same league, the teams coming up are not as good... by staying one extra season in the same level you have a chance to develop your players, so if your players were 5 stars byt the first season - they will be at least 6 stars by the second season in the same level. Example - the guy i'm facing in my league has World Class and Super Stars players at the start of the season, and now after 20 days he has Legend and more Superstars players because of the training he used all season.

As a matter of fact I'm thinking I should stay one more season in the same level but is too late now - I'm second in the league just 1 point behind the leader... if he draws one more time I got a big chance to win the league.
    Maybe on level 8 if I get a tough league I will stay 2 seasons... I shall see how it looks first.

there is no cheat....
    ahahahhaaaaa......

so fool

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    LMAO..

there is no better way than just play fairly
    Or spend money...

Quote Originally Posted by AdRob5 View Post
    Or spend money...
    Why did you just bump up a 3 month old thread?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Gosh... this ones an old one... This one could do with being locked so it doesn't come back up again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Try search cheats on redtube
    kullehh likes this.

MDKII
    Please do not bring old threads back from the dead.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234