Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Is this game a joke ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    bla bla bla- you just brainless token buyer with no game idea or strategy knowlage. so stfu and go spend more dady money on tokens

you "amazing manger"
    Grow up kid
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well it definitely has got nothing to do with Real Football but I think they are trying very hard to stimulate it like the real thing. You win some and you lose some. Anyway ain't it because of the real thing that got us all involve in this stimulation game ???
    Darth, really? REALLY?

If T11 were really trying to create a simulation of real football, they would have already fixed the stupid loss of GK during the game bug.
    They would address the stupid out of position bugs, where teams can win with players out of position all over the place.

Apparently they have had many months to address these issues in particular.

and now MDKII states: Yes, I admit this is taking too long for us to address. That said, we are and have been working on it. I know a lot of people have said just to make friendlies only happen if you manually accept, but this is not the kind of solution we think is best.

"this is not the kind of solution we think is best."????? Manually accepting a friendly request is not the kind of solution THEY think is best???? Come on! It is the only good solution. And they give you 5 mins to accept it now. 5 MIN! Not everyone is always online and they know this. This is a token grab, of course, where you have to spend reds/blues/greens after a friendly to bring them up to speed for the next game. WOW, novel idea!

CUSTOMER: "I hate logging in and seeing that I had 2 friendlies and now I have injured players and I lost because all my players were too tired. Can you change the process so that we can choose to accept friendlies?"

NORDEUS: "Allow the manager to accept the friendly manually! We are working on it." (Hmmm, the paying and non-paying customers have not expressed the desire for this so we won't give it to them because it doesnt do anything for us. Why dont we just tell them we are working on a solution so we dont have to actually address the issue, because something like this is EASY for us to do with all the money we make)

All this to say: It is not a simple thing to just say shut the **** up and deal with it and here is a tissue for all your crying.
    There are some pretty buggy issues that need to be addressed and to hear from the MOD/ADMIN that the only valid solution to a very serious issue is not a valid solution for Nordeus, well, thats just plain greedy and inconsiderate to the many customers/managers.

I lost today to a lesser opponent, 10 quality points lesser and I had full rest and morale, best players in, and tried both recommended counters, but lost 3-4 at home. I know I will lose some matches, but I BUY some tokens, so I deserver to win (j/k). Seriously though, I know this game is not perfect, but they arent really addressing the issues that matter most.

and YES! stop whining about losing. That being said, it is not always a loss caused by incorrect tactics. I hear that ALL THE TIME! "your tactics or formation caused the loss" or "it happens in real life so suck it up". These are not valid arguements for all occasions.

What people want is consistency in results, not a mish-mash of bull**** or unlucky results. If they claim this is a simulation, they need to up their game, so to speak, and start to address the issues that would make this a better simulation and less of a fantasy league.

This forum is meant for managers to exchange ideas, discuss about tactics and formation. Its not a ****ing place for people to come in and whine about their ****ing game losing to a lower quality team and whatever **** that happen to them. If you think the ****ing game is causing you to so much bitterness and sadness then ****ing stop playing. Every ****ing day there are all this ****ty thread about injuries, match time , bot in auction, losing to a inferior team, unfair in the cup. Stop the ****ing whining, Nordeus never point a gun on your head forcing you to play the game. If you can't take the stress the game is giving you. then ****ing quit.
    Exactly. This is what I think too. I want to see people talk about the game that we all enjoy here rather than complain about it, I like managers who post results whether they win, draw or lose and make some match reports and stories about the game rather than post a thread of how they got 8 injuries in 2 games. (Although I do agree injuries are overdone a little.) Also as formations and tactics are concerned I don't even offer advice on that anymore. I've written a guide, I've written a thread of counter formations to help others out in the formations section. But when it comes to formations and tactics and team orders for your team, Isn't that you the manager thats to decide whats best for your team to begin with?

Ideas like the Universal Player and the Forum League were created to try and make this game more interesting for others since many players here will be playing against many random inactive teams on this game.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-12-2013 at 06:08 AM.
    Darth Sidious and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    "this is not the kind of solution we think is best."????? Manually accepting a friendly request is not the kind of solution THEY think is best???? Come on! It is the only good solution. And they give you 5 mins to accept it now. 5 MIN! Not everyone is always online and they know this. This is a token grab, of course, where you have to spend reds/blues/greens after a friendly to bring them up to speed for the next game. WOW, novel idea!

All this to say: It is not a simple thing to just say shut the **** up and deal with it and here is a tissue for all your crying.
    There are some pretty buggy issues that need to be addressed and to hear from the MOD/ADMIN that the only valid solution to a very serious issue is not a valid solution for Nordeus, well, thats just plain greedy and inconsiderate to the many customers/managers.

I lost today to a lesser opponent, 10 quality points lesser and I had full rest and morale, best players in, and tried both recommended counters, but lost 3-4 at home. I know I will lose some matches, but I BUY some tokens, so I deserver to win (j/k). Seriously though, I know this game is not perfect, but they arent really addressing the issues that matter most.

and YES! stop whining about losing. That being said, it is not always a loss caused by incorrect tactics. I hear that ALL THE TIME! "your tactics or formation caused the loss" or "it happens in real life so suck it up". These are not valid arguements for all occasions.

What people want is consistency in results, not a mish-mash of bull**** or unlucky results. If they claim this is a simulation, they need to up their game, so to speak, and start to address the issues that would make this a better simulation and less of a fantasy league.
    I wouldn't say Friendlies is a priority, some might feel they are but you have to wonder why you would be friends with someone who creates random friendlies against you. I've had a small squad for ages, I train them as much as I can when I have more than 10 hours til the next game so if someone schedules a friendly it COULD spell disaster.
    I tend to de-friend and get on with the game instead.

Players out of positions and the GK-bug seem valid complaints but if you put into the equation the most vocal people on here writing two lines of ASCII/All-cap my team lost against an inferior team and transfer-bots stole my star signing I guess there's a valid point that they might be swamped with non-issues. This means there's less time for the real issues.

I've not been affected as much by injuries yet, and I haven't wasted monstrous amounts of red/green packs, but seriously some people around here need to pick up their pants/skirts (w/e preference) and get on with their lives. It's a free game, on a mobile system, so I don't get the fact that some people come here thinking that it should be Football Manager 2013. Go buy an old disc of Championship Manager 93 or similar and you'll see how much sense those games sometimes made.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Banned
    yes, I agree that there is a majority of people who dont like to lose and voice it here, with the assumption that we care.

Personally, i dont care if anyone else wins or loses. Its a game played by 9 million people. Start a vent thread like some other person suggested but yes, there are a lot of threads with people shouting they lost because of [insert reason here] and we all get tired of seeing them. Nordeus wont care as long as the tokens keep rolling out. They give us a bone here or there, but at the end of the day, they have no incentive anymore to please anyone. 9 million players are not going to quit all of a sudden.

I think it was Football Manager 93 or something that was similar to this but you could actually watch the simulation and the players move around a small field. Buying Owen and Shevshenko etc. I loved that game.

But the friendlies thing is a pain in the a$$. Seriously, you dont think it important, but in a game where you want to have many friends for gifts or to compete against, there should be a better solution, regardless of its relative importance. It is the ignorance of the newer players that cause this issue and how else will they know until they are un-friended or messaged that they just cost them the CL because of the friendly(I did that to my brother without knowing and he was pissed!) It SHOULD be an easy fix but to say that the easy and best solution is not one they are considering?????!!!!!! very noobish
    Last edited by cracicot; 04-12-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Rookie
    True, but to me the positives far outweigh the negatives as well. Otherwise I wouldn't still be here, started on a whim before christmas and now here I am putting 2-3 hours a day reading through rants and furiously updating the transfer market!

Banned
    of course the positives outweigh the negatives...it is why I play as well...BUT......the fact that the negatives are not being addressed is cause for concern.

I think there should be a sticky of medium to major issues that need to be addressed.

Start a poll on the issues and have players vote on them and then put the top5 in a sticky where people can voice their opinions on only these issues. good for feedback for Nordeus, if they ever decide to look.

1) GK injured issue.
    2) illegal formation or players out of position
    3) inactive players
    4) unwanted friendlies
    5) Cup format
    6) transfer bots
    7) injuries

Any I am missing???

awww... look at u Einsteins... my formation is 4-1DMC-3W-2... and i got better things to spend money on than this game or any other game for that matter... like i said, i do understand that upsets do happen bt 5 out of 7 really ??!!
    Anyway... just a game... have fun, ladies
    And abt me being a poor manager, maybe i am- check my team's previous season's records
    maybe i'm having a bad season, lol :P
    Current League Level- 5
    Club History:-
    League Champion- Season 1,2,4
    League Runner-up- Season 3
    Champions Runner-up- Season 2

Apprentice
    This forum is meant for managers to exchange ideas, discuss about tactics and formation. Its not a ****ing place for people to come in and whine about their ****ing game losing to a lower quality team and whatever **** that happen to them. If you think the ****ing game is causing you to so much bitterness and sadness then ****ing stop playing. Every ****ing day there are all this ****ty thread about injuries, match time , bot in auction, losing to a inferior team, unfair in the cup. Stop the ****ing whining, Nordeus never point a gun on your head forcing you to play the game. If you can't take the stress the game is giving you. then ****ing quit.

Im gona love it when you get up to lvl 8-9 and all that money you spent means nothing. 2 and a half seasons played and you think you can insult players for complaining you should grow up dark.
    maybe you should use your mind trick on yourself and behave.
    aiureah and CarlTaut like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast