Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Is this game a joke ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Im gona love it when you get up to lvl 8-9 and all that money you spent means nothing. 2 and a half seasons played and you think you can insult players for complaining you should grow up dark.
    maybe you should use your mind trick on yourself and behave.
    Thon you are seriously wrong about the money issue here. Maybe it spell alot to you but thats not the case over here for me. I just want you to understand that I don't really care about the money issue. So maybe you should rest your case. So silly of you. This is just a game and to get some fun out of it. Its not a investment or whatever. I think you should be the 1 that grow up. Grow up and earn more money dude
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 04-12-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    thon likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Common guys..Its just a game.. you can choose to use your real money and upset when you losing or not using your money, and just enjoy the game..
    If you're really want to always win in every match.. Why dont you all just sit on the sofa and play the Playstation or Xbox..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Common guys..Its just a game.. you can choose to use your real money and upset when you losing or not using your money, and just enjoy the game..
    If you're really want to always win in every match.. Why dont you all just sit on the sofa and play the Playstation or Xbox..
    I remember when there was a game called LMA MANAGER and there was a cheat code you entered that allowed your team to win every game without fail no matter how bad your team was and no matter who you played. If you were Accrington Stanley you would beat Barcelona.
    Mister Q likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MDKII
    Thread closed. If you would like to vent, please use this thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234