Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Skills

Skills

After doing some training to gain skills points I noticed I have 2 players that I cant allocate the points where I want to ...

the 1st one is a goal keeper. I no longer get the options to improve the defence where the handling is and I only have the other 2 options to choose from attack and physical and mental now.

the 2nd is a defender again I can no longer choose the defence and all I'm left with is the other 2 options attack and physical and mental once again.

I'm on level 4 and the goal keeper is only a 3 star (24) and the defender is a 4 star (29) so its not like the players are maxed out ...

why is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadGeordie View Post
    After doing some training to gain skills points I noticed I have 2 players that I cant allocate the points where I want to ...

the 1st one is a goal keeper. I no longer get the options to improve the defence where the handling is and I only have the other 2 options to choose from attack and physical and mental now.

the 2nd is a defender again I can no longer choose the defence and all I'm left with is the other 2 options attack and physical and mental once again.

I'm on level 4 and the goal keeper is only a 3 star (24) and the defender is a 4 star (29) so its not like the players are maxed out ...

why is this ?
    You are not allowed to have one skill area more than 20 points than another skill area.
    kullehh and MadGeordie like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You carn't have more than 20 points difference . you need to spread the points out more.

Cheers July Fourth ... time to spread the points round more then I guess. I just kept improving the players position as needed and it had served me well so far ...