Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Oh, just saw my "refreshed" scoutlist - what a failure. Just one 22yr old and a 23 yr old (both bad Q & positions), the rest above 24 yrs.... The scoutlist should be re-named to the "pension list".....
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    2 players changed in my scout list, 1x 29 years old DL/DML with Penalty Kick SA and 1x 29 years old DC with Corner SA.
    My Scout list is almost full with 29 years old players and i haven't bought one this season 'cause they suck.
    Yinhung likes this.

I encounter any difficulties with the top eleven .... problems already described in other posts that I wanted to add this.
    Do you have a care in Italian ever in the game .... support you answer if all goes well once every two weeks and you never solved the problems you have in the game partially responding.
    For almost two months I ask for information and assistance problems in Italian seems inefficient to topeleven

I repeat all my problems with the game top eleven
    1) I bought several observers to 50 tokens from the market ...
    many of them after a dozen games playing poorly and take grades (marks from 4 to 6)
    A player buys tokens to buy these players hoping to find good players and bad players instead is
    2) I sent screenshots to \ assistance in the Italian suspect consignments ... games that continue to happen .... home games where going with the condition and morale to the max and put the best team lose home games against opponents even more scarce me by 10 points
    3) Guarrdando around championships teams in the Champions League and cup I noticed a big difference in sampled at the same level and does not seem right.
    A level 6 I was in a league with 10 members in value between 45 and 50 and the other under 40 championships and then I see the same level (level 6) with two over 40 and all others under 40 ....
    I try to always have a few friends with my same level

I find your system of the non-realistic because in a game I tried for 90 minutes to put a striker in place of the goalkeeper ...
    against a player of my level ... 5 points below me
    the game ended 3-3!!
    this was real I would have taken at least 10 goals

I cant support my friends on other servers.....shame shame shame

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Oh, just saw my "refreshed" scoutlist - what a failure. Just one 22yr old and a 23 yr old (both bad Q & positions), the rest above 24 yrs.... The scoutlist should be re-named to the "pension list".....
    mine is full old noobs , lol
    (*_*)

Dios Mio, This is not football - This is SPARTA!

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Dios Mio, This is not football - This is SPARTA!

They are just so annoying, a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    They are just so annoying, a pain in the ass
    Yeah, I know. My best AMC and shadow striker (Olić) and my best DMC and penalty taker (Kovačić) out for 6 resp 2 days... At least he got 2 bookings, but still. The guy didn´t make any attempt towards my goal, just played ugly and unfair all 90 minutes... Also got one of my DC (Tomović) injured during the training session... Have to use red packs now since I have 2 important games tonight and tomorrow (CL & CUP- return).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast