Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vidmux View Post
    Totaly shocked- login to my team and find 5 new players in my team.. all 33-34 years. Where the hell do they come from? I don't need them but cannot sell them. What should i do with those grandpas?
    I think this is because the system think that your team is abandoned, so they have to add some placeholder players to fit your position in your team, which they are from the senior football centre of your server...

Also, please show your team lineup (switch to "Contract details" to see player ages, and I may help you...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-05-2013 at 08:30 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Simon, you know where I stand on this and CarlTaut says it quite well. You and I have only been here 2 months. I have gut feelings based on what I have seen and heard. But I dont profess to know that its the same for everyone. This forum is but a small fraction of the players and it would be a bit wrong for you to assume that it is the same for everyone. There has been some pretty shady stuff last year and I want to know more about it, but i think it was in the old forum and now gone and not accessible.

Regardless, all I ask is that you be open-minded to the possibility that there are things going on that you, I, we dont know about.
    **** sake you make more assumptions than anyone! You see what you want and you see people on here moan about ****, folk are hardly gonna start threads like "why i no get no injuries for 4 days". Im the same level as you and ive about 10 mates on the same level, varied amounts of tokens ranging from 0-1000(s). We all say the same thing, injuries are a mother****er. One thing that has been noticed is that they seem to get worse towards the end of the season.

I agree that nordeus hammer us with injuries but i do not believe they are biased about it! Game engine hasnt done any of us over either btw lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    **** sake you make more assumptions than anyone! You see what you want and you see people on here moan about ****, folk are hardly gonna start threads like "why i no get no injuries for 4 days". Im the same level as you and ive about 10 mates on the same level, varied amounts of tokens ranging from 0-1000(s). We all say the same thing, injuries are a mother****er. One thing that has been noticed is that they seem to get worse towards the end of the season.

I agree that nordeus hammer us with injuries but i do not believe they are biased about it! Game engine hasnt done any of us over either btw lol
    Dude, the way Nordeus hammers us with token suckage, its not hard to believe that they up the ante when you have more tokens or red packs. I know that all injuries and **** are random. but sometimes it just looks like the randomness is a bit less random at times. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I think this is because the system think that your team is abandoned, so they have to add some placeholder players to fit your position in your team, which they are from the senior football centre of your server...

Also, please show your team lineup (switch to "Contract details" to see player ages, and I may help you...
    Well i'm with my team everyday plus i won my league 6 , so there is no chance that my team would be abandoned. Can't post my contract details- i'm on android, but theres no problem with my lineup. So just bull**** again from nordeus... besides paid for tokens today and did not receive them... a lit dissapointing, cause needed some more strong scouts before cup match and got ****ed by nordeus again... paid 100$ at 9:00, match was 12:17, reported at 10-30 and the report is still pending as to be administered.... this is really my last season with t11
    Now is 20:30

At this point I'm convinced this game has bid bots. I just got outbidded by someone through 7 rounds. And every time I placed a bit, he bid a millisecond later or so. So I just wasted the rest of my coins for a 27 year old 3 star quality MR. Which to say he did not need a all. Looking at his team, he already has a MR of better quality and stacked with midfielders on the bench.

Let me remind you again. The player up for auction was 3 stars and this dude was relentless to get him for no reason whatsoever and matched me bid for bid so there was nothing I can do. Now I'm screwed into a condensed formation this next match because the guy will know to counter my 4-3-1-2 with wingers. WHAT THE HELL!

How else am I suppose to get players then? And there no way I'm going to buy tokens just to train my players into a new position. Please someone sound the bull**** alarm.
    cracicot likes this.

Apprentice
    Just don't bid in the first few days and you will live longer. =)

Banned
    not bid bots but ghost accounts.

I agree with you that Nordeus is so hungry for token wastage that they have people pumping up the bids so people will waste tokens.

Is that so outlandish considering they have the injuries happening at such a high rate and they schedule games 5 mins after another?

Greed...pure greed on Nordeus's part.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    At this point I'm convinced this game has bid bots. I just got outbidded by someone through 7 rounds. And every time I placed a bit, he bid a millisecond later or so. So I just wasted the rest of my coins for a 27 year old 3 star quality MR. Which to say he did not need a all. Looking at his team, he already has a MR of better quality and stacked with midfielders on the bench.
    This is why I have given up checking who I'm bidding against, it just gets more and more ridiculous and makes me more and more frustrated.

Rookie
    1. A bit disappointed after being K.O by the team with nearly the same quality. Bad and unacceptable result by the NGE is a trap for every absent coachs.
    2. Being tired of sending and sending claims for tokens from offers that I've really completed. 98% of those is no token rewarded. My PC and smartphone are full of malwares and virus after installing games and softwares.
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    This is why I have given up checking who I'm bidding against, it just gets more and more ridiculous and makes me more and more frustrated.
    What is funny is that there has to be some explanation for these things. For some of these people in this forum, this is blasphemous conspiracy talk and they try to pass it off as "this is how the game works so just deal with it"

I find it very strange that there is not more outcry when it is so ****ing obvious that the game is geared towards sucking as much money as they can out of you, and these people just bend over and take it. Of course they have no choice in the matter, but then they give them money for this, just so they can win.

The whole point is this: if you are happy to "donate" to nordeus for tokens, then you obviously dont give a **** about the token suckage aspect of the game because you can just buy more tokens. Easy for you, but it makes the game all that more difficult for the non-token buyer.

We all complain about the price of gas, but the people with expensive cars dont complain about it because it is not an issue for them. They buy premium gas because their car requires it but they dont care because its a drop in the well, so to speak. Yes, Nordeus is being equated with greedy petrol companies, because, surprise surprise, they exploit everyone because you need them. Well you need tokens to do anything in this game. Same ****.

If we are going to pay for this game, at least Nordeus can ease up on the token suckage and make it a bit less obvious. They make enough money without increasing the injuries and durations. Drop the reschedule fee to 1 token. Make the red packs a bit less expensive. It is just a bit too unbalanced and they need to find the equalibrium.
    aiureah and gtmsnba13 like this.

Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast