Page 40 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    It can't be worse than in the forum league...
    No... Well I know about those crap results against Brann last season, I'm glad I don't have to play them anymore. But other than that, we all could win against anyone on that forum league because we all know the tools of the trade in the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Not gonna counter anymore!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I have lots of injuries.
    My competition has way too strong teams! (in my opinion)
    Maybe a way to earn more than 1 token?

And I lost a match against a player with a STRANGE FORMATION?????!!!!!!
    I encountered more of these players and I keep losing from them.
    WTF??!

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Rookie
    I think it's better to laugh at it, cup 1st round I won away game 0-6 ( I stupidly thought that was it) the day previous the cup my goalkeeper was injured ( 1st time in 6 seasons I had a GK injured!!) then next game my scout MC ( and amazingly get yellow cards in the two games to avoid getting medics). Now it's the day of the big game ( not so big for me I am already in with a 6-0) my opponent is inactive I am home with ( 8+5+2)% possession a team with 1 to 2 star better on each player... Why I even watch the game??... For the suitcases maybe?
    Oops it is not starting very well @@ FC score right away from I don't know where? Then I get a red card ( I am playing normal tackle) I change my formation and Bam!! In two minutes 2 goals against me ... I still have an advance but!! Not lucky my goalkeeper get injured( 2nd GK injured in two day?? So strange) nobody to replace him... Half time arrive and my two strikers ( one of them 6* one on one ability) are still silents, but I am still confident. Second half start and I finally score ( now I am very confident). Suddenly my injured GK let go every shot 3 goals in 4 mn ..... 3 ****....g goals in 4 mn what the hell?? 10 mn left and he get a man sent off when I started to park the bus in front of my goal .... 89 mn the 7 th and fatal goal against me that knock me out of the cup!?!?!?!?!
    I want to accept a lot of things about the game engine and I know that in real soccer things happened against all odds..... But please tell me what happened here beside IT WAS WRITTEN that I will watch the next round in front of the TV!!!!
    As I said it's better to laught at this than getting angry( even if inside I am boiling) how Nordeus have the guts to put some improbable scenario like this????
    I feel like the referee were playing with the other team ... All of them!!!
    Don't try to explain.... Please there is absolutely no rationality on this!
    aiureah and cracicot like this.

Chill ... you either got it or you don't ...

Sorry, My inner Mourinho slipped out just there!

Well, he is on the cover!

2nd season - 5 wins in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Not gonna counter anymore!

Good choice! Always play your game
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    I think it's better to laugh at it, cup 1st round I won away game 0-6 ( I stupidly thought that was it) the day previous the cup my goalkeeper was injured ( 1st time in 6 seasons I had a GK injured!!) then next game my scout MC ( and amazingly get yellow cards in the two games to avoid getting medics). Now it's the day of the big game ( not so big for me I am already in with a 6-0) my opponent is inactive I am home with ( 8+5+2)% possession a team with 1 to 2 star better on each player... Why I even watch the game??... For the suitcases maybe?
    Oops it is not starting very well @@ FC score right away from I don't know where? Then I get a red card ( I am playing normal tackle) I change my formation and Bam!! In two minutes 2 goals against me ... I still have an advance but!! Not lucky my goalkeeper get injured( 2nd GK injured in two day?? So strange) nobody to replace him... Half time arrive and my two strikers ( one of them 6* one on one ability) are still silents, but I am still confident. Second half start and I finally score ( now I am very confident). Suddenly my injured GK let go every shot 3 goals in 4 mn ..... 3 ****....g goals in 4 mn what the hell?? 10 mn left and he get a man sent off when I started to park the bus in front of my goal .... 89 mn the 7 th and fatal goal against me that knock me out of the cup!?!?!?!?!
    I want to accept a lot of things about the game engine and I know that in real soccer things happened against all odds..... But please tell me what happened here beside IT WAS WRITTEN that I will watch the next round in front of the TV!!!!
    As I said it's better to laught at this than getting angry( even if inside I am boiling) how Nordeus have the guts to put some improbable scenario like this????
    I just saw a posting of a lesser team tie 2:2 and only had 7 men. Nothing is out of the realm of possibilities with Nordeus and their infamous game engine (NGE).

I just bought a 6* unicorn in the Transfer market and he is playing beside my 7* world class wizard who is leading scorer in my league. I have just sent a negotiation bid for Jesus of Nazareth, 20 tokens max, and he can play ANY position and has all SAs, so I hope I get him.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    BBC Sport - Dunfermline Athletic 6-1 Forfar Athletic (aet, agg 7-4)

**** happens

Can someone explain why this season I keep on receiving yellow and red cards ON EVERY MATCH while playing easy tackling??

3 matches: 2 red cards and 4 yellow??
    I've got just 3-4 red bags in 9 days and I ALWAYS play easy tackling.

Is it related to the huge amount of injuries?
    The more cards I get the less bags I receive.

****!
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Rookie
    You may have the same referees that I have ... 1,2 yellow card at almost every game ( I am on easy tackle too and dominate all my games) but the ****... opposite team that injured my players do receive a card every blue moon!!! 2 more injuries today 5 and 14 days... and I am the one that received 2 yellows cards..... What a joke!!

Page 40 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast