Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    The problem with seeing that type of player is that, more than likely, it will be a pure token buyer that would never even consider selling them (especially if the player has a real name as well) unless you offered something absolutely ridiculous.
    NO, I mean where are they never an DC or DL or DR?, not a player with DC/DR/DL. Why would I ask for that in the neg list, although I would not be surprised to see one there.

I am saying there are NO DEFENDERS in the negotiation list for the past 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Also, love how the vent thread is working, theyve managed to resovle zero issues that have been complained about for months! clearly some one took the admin job so as to go on a hitler style power trip and close threads!
    Yes, its like they dont need MORE elephants in the room already. They close down threads for legit complaints if they are not put here in this thread.

I believe I posted a poll of the 6 most important issues and not one MOD has commented on it.

I would like to see MDKII respond with comments on each and every one of the 6 issues posted in that poll.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-17-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    NO, I mean where are they never an DC or DL or DR?, not a player with DC/DR/DL. Why would I ask for that in the neg list, although I would not be surprised to see one there.

I am saying there are NO DEFENDERS in the negotiation list for the past 2 days.
    Fair enough, I have noticed a little though I am not really in the hunt for defenders that much. I actually have seen a player with all three defender positions once as well. Naturally tried for him but failed.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

In today's match after 15 mins DMC gets injured, so think fine will bring his replacement on (who is also a DMC & playing his first match for the club) he scores a goal then bang midway through 2nd half he gets injured and no DMC's left, I feel this is worth a vent oh hold on now I need to go and update injury thread.. doh
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Just when I thought I have saved enough red packs to make it through the season, BOOM, 5 injuries in 2 days! I can't handle this anymore, it's getting out of control...

I'm halfway through my first season and there's no way I'm spending a single dime on those golden tokens. My entire league is made up of bots and unmanaged teams but I'm still in 2nd. I watch every single fkn game and have spent a lot of time on building the team up. The team in 1st place has an average 12.5 and my team has 14.7. I used the counter formations found on this site. I'm still unbeaten but that's still not good enough. He's 12.5 average and doesn't even watch his ****ing games!! I just played him for the first time, I'm 2-0 up after 75 minutes and he's down to 10 men and he brings it back to 2-2. The idea of top eleven is to get customers to buy tokens to make their team stronger so they can become more successful but they've proven this is a lie at the most basic level as those who take the time to attend the games and build their team up means absolutely **** all! I wouldn't be bothered if I was losing because I was getting done over by a better team/manager but the annoying part is he doesn't even watch the games. This is bull****. I'll do better not watching them either and just returning every 28 days to sell the weak and buy slightly stronger. What a waste of time.
    aiureah and cracicot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Also, love how the vent thread is working, theyve managed to resovle zero issues that have been complained about for months! clearly some one took the admin job so as to go on a hitler style power trip and close threads!
    Actually received a ban for this, the reason, likening him to hitler! Laughable admin or am i not allowed to say that

clown!
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    I'm halfway through my first season and there's no way I'm spending a single dime on those golden tokens. My entire league is made up of bots and unmanaged teams but I'm still in 2nd. I watch every single fkn game and have spent a lot of time on building the team up. The team in 1st place has an average 12.5 and my team has 14.7. I used the counter formations found on this site. I'm still unbeaten but that's still not good enough. He's 12.5 average and doesn't even watch his ****ing games!! I just played him for the first time, I'm 2-0 up after 75 minutes and he's down to 10 men and he brings it back to 2-2. The idea of top eleven is to get customers to buy tokens to make their team stronger so they can become more successful but they've proven this is a lie at the most basic level as those who take the time to attend the games and build their team up means absolutely **** all! I wouldn't be bothered if I was losing because I was getting done over by a better team/manager but the annoying part is he doesn't even watch the games. This is bull****. I'll do better not watching them either and just returning every 28 days to sell the weak and buy slightly stronger. What a waste of time.
    summed up quite well. wish more people would open their eyes like this. oh yeah, they buy tokens so they dont care.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo#2 View Post
    Actually received a ban for this, the reason, likening him to hitler! Laughable admin or am i not allowed to say that

clown!
    Next time say Franco, or Mussolini. the H-word is illegal in some countries, and apparently some forums.

Addicted
    Servers appear to be down. Great timing, only got a match within the next 45 minutes or so.

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1

Addicted
    And now they're back up. Intermittent bollocks.

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1

Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast