Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Nordeus, you are ****.

too angry right now to think of anything constructive.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Right I'm now in my 4th season and a few things are really starting to bother me about this game!!!! Injuries I know can happen but when its caused by another team's player who generally gets away with a telling off or a yellow card. This player goes on to commit a further 4/5 fouls in the game and goes unpunished but when one of my players commits what seems to be a 1st offence they're booked, a free kick given and inevitably the other team score!!! I've gone out of the cup tonight against a team only slightly lower than me in terms of quality but my main striker got injured early. their player got booked but played a blinder the rest of the game even after commiting more fouls and getting lectured!!! The other manager didn't watch, I had extra 15% possession and could only draw 2-2 needing a win to go through. The game needs to even the injuries up. If one of my players is stretchered off I would expect the player making the challenge to be sent off as well!!!! Again like so many have mentioned it#s always to influential players that get injured or carded. Never the fringe players. Come on Nordeus ****ing sort this out it's ruining a good game!!!
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Nordeus, you are ****.

too angry right now to think of anything constructive.
    i support this.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Stop Simulating **** Results!
    Sxrenity, pnr8555 and Yinhung like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Sorry one more RANT. Just as an afterthought wanted to check how all my friends did in their prospective cup ties. Only 2 have gone through to next round and they're noobs or level 2's. All of them have gone out against weaker opposition. Cup games are fixed????? What do you think!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Sorry one more RANT. Just as an afterthought wanted to check how all my friends did in their prospective cup ties. Only 2 have gone through to next round and they're noobs or level 2's. All of them have gone out against weaker opposition. Cup games are fixed????? What do you think!!!!!
    99% of cup winners have piss poor teams for their level.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    99% of cup winners have piss poor teams for their level.
    And the 1% was when teams like July Fourth fluked a cup win like last season.
    Sxrenity likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

3 active injuries in my 35T team, plus a GK!!!

Total injury count in my 35T team is 5!!!! DAMN!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    **** Nordeus and his ****ty rigged contest... I sent 10 or more picture of copyrighted material stolen and nothing happen as usual...
    And **** all the ignorant people that thinks if someone buy a royalty free license and upload the image he bought all over the internet, that image become in public domain

I quit playing this season. In the league I lost today against an inactive team playing 4-1-2-1-2 ND, me motivated 4-1-4-1 (down both uncovered flanks, mixed passing). Other team with 12 quality less, result 3-1 for the inactive sh*t team. Playing top 11 is pointless.

Nordeus, don't be surprised if people stop playing your game.What is wrong with you yours? People are eager and motivated to adopt to other tactics, learn and develop as the game goes on. And what do you do? You punish people for trying hard. Sorry, this is beyond my understanding.

From now on I play illegal formations in the league.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 07-06-2013 at 09:36 AM.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast