Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    I am close to leave this game,
    Yesterday played against an abandonned league team that have 5 goalkeepers 4 strikers all players 30+ only 14 players on the team (2 from line up) they are 20* less than me. I had 80% ball possession , 3 players 6 stars injured + 2 red cards ( I am set on easy tackle) the other team did not have even a yellow card and top of the top they equalized at the 89em 3 injured 6,6 and 7 days i did not have enough red to heal all of them and today in my early cup game I lost 6-2 against a team ( abandoned ) with 60+ possession and won the first leg only 4-1 therefore I am out.....WHAT THE F.... a game should be fun.... This is becoming annoying!!!!!!
    It is assumed that the game is a simulation of football.I personally do not remember to have seen the game in which one team have 3 injured players and 2 red cards,but here it happens too often.In football, the most common injuries are about two weeks,this mean 2 days game time,6-7 days injured player in game mean smt like 3-4 monts in real footbal.it happens but not as often as in T11.For 6 days i have 9 injured players for 4-7 days and I think so at all, or worse.It is very frustrating and I think that most people who stop play stop because of these numerous nerve-wracking injured players.For people who have no problem to buy tokens/red packs not a big problem but it is annoying.For those who do not buy or buy small amounts it becomes impossible to play no small part to stop.Loser is Nordeus and if they dont do something with those too mutch and long time injured players,they will keep loosing people who buy tokens for small amounts like you and me.I hope they are not greedy and fix this big problem to maintain a large number of players.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    i don't have token anymoreeeeee, what can i do ?

What can I do to make you love me
    What can I do to make you care
    What can I say to make you feel this
    What can I do to get you there
    tokens are angry with you , they left you
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    I've already given up on my scout list for this season. Useless is an understatement.
    Yes and feel the same.. my scoutlist is full of rubbish... how can a DC Have a freekick abilities? And striker have a corner abilities.. Have a good SA and 29 years old...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Yes and feel the same.. my scoutlist is full of rubbish... how can a DC Have a freekick abilities? And striker have a corner abilities.. Have a good SA and 29 years old...
    Useless SA in my opinion. My ST with a SA (One-On-One) takes my FK (scores 2 of 3).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Useless SA in my opinion. My ST with a SA (One-On-One) takes my FK (scores 2 of 3).
    And I dont have any of that thing in my scoutlist... (one on one) just a crap scout...

And I dont have any of that thing in my scoutlist... (one on one) just a crap scout...
    If you really need him - Then buy him. But don´t complain or blame me when/or if he doesn´t "deliver".
    Could you post your S.list?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    If you really need him - Then buy him. But don´t complain or blame me when/or if he doesn´t "deliver".
    Could you post your S.list?
    The Vent Thread-damn-scout.jpg

You see?

Whoever wins the Cup should suck their own dick and post it on youtube!
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	damn scout.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	5172

You see?
    It is a tough list this one. No AML. just an average list.

Addicted
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	damn scout.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	5172

You see?
    go for the Austrian. Austrians are awesome!

and why do i always play during daytime or early evening except on Saturday i play on 9 and 11pm? Nordeus wants us to be nerds without a life!

Well, I hope i find some time to watch and make 1 sub for the packs^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast