Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Rookie
    Right now not to be a conspiracy theorist, but in 4 of the last 5 seasons I've noticed a major thing wrong with this game regarding important matches but especially cup games and top of the table clashes. This season once again I'm playing a cup game and get locked out. Lo and behold when I do get back in I've lost the game. Same for top of the table clashes and last seasons Champs league semi. I'd overlook it but it happens every year and no-one is going to tell me that this is just a quirk in the system. It has happened on my mobile and on my PC so it's not just my connection. Anyone else notice this or am I all alone!!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I think it as coz of this nickname for Nordeus!
    He will be back!

Glad we got 14 teams for the fantasy league before .....

LOVE THIS GAME
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

I've won a game 11-0 against a player, lost the return 1-0. He played both games with the same illegal formation and had an average rating of 15 where I had a rating of 32. I did not change anything. My players had top morale and condition, no injuries. Amazing!

Had two games with different opponents where a ST played as a DC for the enemy team....both times it seemed that he was doing exeptionally well, both matches he had a rating of 7 afterwards..... both games atleast 4-5 times he was "the last line of defence" or did an amazing tackle or whatnot..... Out of the cup because of this s*** possesion 70 - 30 still lost 2-0

Today CL match lost 0-3 vs 10 points quality less for the enemy team + 15% possesion on my side all my chances blocked by their amazing 3 or 2 star defenders....they get one corner- goeal even tho i got 3 aerial defenders......

RAGE

the rage, the RAGE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringer View Post
    Had two games with different opponents where a ST played as a DC for the enemy team....both times it seemed that he was doing exeptionally well, both matches he had a rating of 7 afterwards..... both games atleast 4-5 times he was "the last line of defence" or did an amazing tackle or whatnot..... Out of the cup because of this s*** possesion 70 - 30 still lost 2-0

Today CL match lost 0-3 vs 10 points quality less for the enemy team + 15% possesion on my side all my chances blocked by their amazing 3 or 2 star defenders....they get one corner- goeal even tho i got 3 aerial defenders......

RAGE

the rage, the RAGE
    I'm waiting for the tools who say: "It hapens all the time in real life, so get used to it"

If that were true, QPR would have been mid-table at worst, and wigan top 4.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    I'm waiting for the tools who say: "It hapens all the time in real life, so get used to it"

If that were true, QPR would have been mid-table at worst, and wigan top 4.
    Exactly, it happens on occasion in real life but to much on top 11! I played 45mins against illegal formation the other day (3-3-3-1 all narrow) I played 3(N)-5-2, attacked hard down the flanks and still couldn't score! When the guy watching finally realised and moved players (he didn't sub due to his back up being all 1 star) he played 4-3-3 narrow, with attacking players in defense. My formation still countered his but he won 2-0. Our overall qualities were roughly the same but he was the home team (which I think gets you far to much "bonus" btw)

Pro
    literal "top 11" teams, i.e amazing starting 11 with ****e subs and reserves! Players should be penalised for doing this or they should make it that you cant have that much gulf in Quality between starting 11 and subs

Banned
    Every day I log into this forum, it just amazes me that people pay for this game. Look at the LOL results and the illegal formations and the lack of info on the game that really matters, and people PAY to play this game. it is just a game, not worth one penny when you really look at it. you pay money so you can beat others at a ****e game that penalizes you for success. Football is not random, over time, better teams show their quality by better win averages. this game cant show that because of the randomness that is so obvious. I am so glad I am not buying tokens cuz that would make me one of those suckers born every minute

Another troll result from the NGE...

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast