Page 69 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

obstacles in the game

oriented games money ternminan being supplanted by other more addictive games,sorry my lenguaje

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    why bother healing them if you cant use them right away. I would not say that EVERY time this happens but it happens too often to not be coincidence. I will take my chances if the circumstances dictate.

All that to say, I dont waste red bags to have a player sit or I wouldnt use them. I have saved almost every red bag from this season and still only have 50 on my main account. I started the season with ZERO and have used them twice. My other accounts in lvl 6 both have over 150 red bags.

Frankly I refuse to use them unless absolutely necessary. It seems that nothing has happened that I needed to use them and honestly, I think I had less injuries on all my accounts this season because I refused to use them for the most part.
    Again I have to agree, I decided at the start of last season not to red bag any injuries and only play a recovered player for 45 mins of next 2 games. Got a few injuries at start of the season but since not using bags injuries dried up and didn't get any more for rest of the season!!!!

Rookie
    Right new season same old story as far as injuries are concerned. 3 players out and all are my top rated and starred players. St 29*, DC 29* and MC*, Wouldn't mind so much but all 3 are special ability and 3 of only 4 I have. Will do what I did last season and not use red bags and only play when recovered and then only for 45 mins for first 2 games. Will not resort to playing Nordeus game of always wanting you to spend money. This is a free game and so it will remain as far as i'm concerned!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Right new season same old story as far as injuries are concerned. 3 players out and all are my top rated and starred players. St 29*, DC 29* and MC*, Wouldn't mind so much but all 3 are special ability and 3 of only 4 I have. Will do what I did last season and not use red bags and only play when recovered and then only for 45 mins for first 2 games. Will not resort to playing Nordeus game of always wanting you to spend money. This is a free game and so it will remain as far as i'm concerned!!!!!!
    Right just played a Champs league game against a player with lower quality all round. Played my new aquisition and low and behold he gets crocked by one of his players who just gets a ticking off. When are Nordeus going to sort this out!!!! I'm not going to buy anymore players as every time I do and go straight into the team they get injured!!!! Will not buy or use red bags!!!! SORT IT OUT NORDEUS!!!!

why my phone don't alert me about the match, lol i won only 2-0
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

ace
    Unable to buy tokens... Game crashes. Anybody got an idea on an alternative way of getting tokens?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ace View Post
    Unable to buy tokens... Game crashes. Anybody got an idea on an alternative way of getting tokens?
    try another game.

ace
    Hahahaha...if an another game can give tokens for this game, by all means suggest!

Issue 1 - Youth Academy - come on guys !! Charging so many tokens is harsh

Two tokens and some bank cash would be fair I think.

Issue 2 - Friendlies ! My players are tired and a friend invited me to play and it auto accepted in like 5 minutes !!!

Please make it so we have to confirm a friendly invite before playing matches.

Issue 3 - My players keep getting like 6 day big injuries from doing 10 percent stretching training lol .. come on guys !!

I need to do training because players get deducted a star /level each season .. which sucks

I only found out that happens after my first season. All that time invested training .. what's the point ?!? Might as well buy a new squad

I was hoping to grow the team, and keep players as long as possible, the same team. But deducting Stars / Levels each season force you to sell original players.

Pay2Win makes me sad .. I would actually buy this game if it got rid of the tokens system and became a buyable game !

Oh and I keep seeing teams with like everything built and 6 star players even though they joined the same date as me lol ... just wow

I know you have to make your income somehow nordeus, but it hits the fans who cant afford to spend real life monies the hardest
    Last edited by Thomas Ashraf; 08-04-2013 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Ashraf View Post
    Issue 1 - Youth Academy - come on guys !! Charging so many tokens is harsh

Two tokens and some bank cash would be fair I think.

Issue 2 - Friendlies ! My players are tired and a friend invited me to play and it auto accepted in like 5 minutes !!!

Please make it so we have to confirm a friendly invite before playing matches.

Issue 3 - My players keep getting like 6 day big injuries from doing 10 percent stretching training lol .. come on guys !!

I need to do training because players get deducted a star /level each season .. which sucks

I only found out that happens after my first season. All that time invested training .. what's the point ?!? Might as well buy a new squad

I was hoping to grow the team, and keep players as long as possible, the same team. But deducting Stars / Levels each season force you to sell original players.

Pay2Win makes me sad .. I would actually buy this game if it got rid of the tokens system and became a buyable game !

Oh and I keep seeing teams with like everything built and 6 star players even though they joined the same date as me lol ... just wow

I know you have to make your income somehow nordeus, but it hits the fans who cant afford to spend real life monies the hardest
    I've got 8* players. Think yourself lucky.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 69 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast