Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Sorry I've got another rant. My level 3 team is up against a guy that has 3 teams in our league. I don't mind as I'm top of the league and have beaten all 3 of his teams so far. What I am worried about is that if he decides to go all heavy handed in his tackling and puts out 3/4/5 of my best players is this all legal!!!!!!
    Not only that he will probably match fix in favour to his nearest challengers to your team in the league.
    devilswater likes this.

Anny 1 else fed up with the way transfers are handled , all tokens go when you are trying to buy a good player,and then you have to pay a bit much i my opinion to buy more, if you want to transfer it should be highest bidder not highest bidder + 1 token

I have seen a lot of players complaining and even quitting the game because they lose against inferior teams. I have suffered from this myself and it's the reason I stopped playing Big Win Basketball, a basketball manager game long ago. I wonder if all manager games are like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik Johnsson View Post
    I have seen a lot of players complaining and even quitting the game because they lose against inferior teams. I have suffered from this myself and it's the reason I stopped playing Big Win Basketball, a basketball manager game long ago. I wonder if all manager games are like this...
    Wonder how Bradford City makes the Capital One Cup final...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Wonder how Bradford City makes the Capital One Cup final...
    Because Gervinho is a tool. I'm glad we flogged him to AS ROMA.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm ****ing pissed right now.

I can't buy any young players. I basically don't have the option to bid on them

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Screenshots:

And now an old player:

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Right Vent Thread again. Somewhere in the not too distant past I thought I read that there was supposed to be a fix for games being played too soon after each other. Most of the games this season have been fine but now getting to latter stages of league and Champions League it happens. My games are 15 minutes apart. I refuse to use tokens to change my home fixtures as this defeats the whole purpose of a free game!!!!! So was I mistaken or is it just down to pure GE antics again?????
    Right as above but take it to the next level. Just had 2 games with just 6 minutes between them. Lost to 3rd place player in league who was at home but didn't watch. I had 3% extra possession, better shots average more corners, better quality although not by much. He/she had 2 5 star strikers and a 5 star defender and pretty much average elsewhere. Lost 3-1 away from home. No time to change formations, players etc as game decided to go slow and by the time it eventually pulled it's finger out I had 2 minutes to next match.

Cup game again away from home, all players at 50% from previous game so knew was fighting a losing battle from the off. Started off ok and did go one up. Didn't change anything until half time. Brought on replacement DC as one was seriously in the red, sacrificed a striker for DMC to shore up defence and finally after 70 minutes replaced MC who was dead on his feet. So i'm thinking possible win but old GE had other ideas. Of all the players to get injured who do you think they picked. The players who were running on empty and had no fitness left. No you got it, my replacement midfielder only just on the field for 2 minutes and gets crocked. Full health and morale but gets injured. Now I don't like being defeatist but I knew what was coming. " quick fire goals and I lose 2-1. Again I had better quality all round but the old GE has once again decreed that I won't be winning the league or cup again this year by stupidly giving me games just 6 minutes apart. Roll on next season as Nordeus have certainly ****ed up this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what Nordeus? Why do you even bother injuring my players right after two get back from their injuries? Just shoot down their legs, cripple them to the maximum. Just played a match and two of my guys get injured: one for 6 days and my best one for... 12 FRICKING DAYS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This is a bloody joke. i have now completed about 35 surveys etc all with CORRECT details and ALL completed fully and yet i have still not received a single token. This crap needs to be sorted out and top eleven should take all offers off the sites and check them before returning them.
    Thanks Nordeus i bet your still earning for us taking part in these cons
    Last edited by Raptor FC; 08-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.

I'm finished with this game, 7 months of addiction and I'm finally sick and tired of this ****.
    Fully conditioned team, full morale, 3rd in the table and need a win to go top, do I win? Do I ****! The game even threw in an injury to my star midfielder in the 23rd minute. On the plus side I can now get back to the PS3
    The Vent Thread-bullshit.jpg

oh and Nordeus a message for you
    FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK OOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!!! - YouTube

Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast