Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    Young and wise?? only a lie!
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    It's your old friend shhhhh
    I knew when I saw the Shakespeare lines!!! I think Young has gone to search 4 replies. Or maybe he is standing with the banner," Join my Army." And people must be giving him a few coins just as one gives a beggar. Then he will go and buy tokens frm them!!!

Banned
    "I know how to manage teams" said the Young guy,
    "only thing you need is to buy buy buy!"

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Young and wise?? only a lie!
    Change your footer. "Tim Young is the..... wait.... still thinking... no results found."

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Vasta, I feel so sad seeing the little kid crying his eyes out on tv because your team got stomped by a rubbish team that should have beaten with the players at your disposal. I see all the Vasta Out! placards and ... your response its that it is all bad luck and in the hands of God and wot not. Have you ever thought it might not be random luck? Maybe the rubbish teams that beat stronger ones is because they have a better manager? For all the special managers like me that rocks the bigger team with a result, there must be a loser at the end of it. Someone has to lose. Otherwise if it all about who has the better team, there wont be a need for a manager.
    #

sad nobody is joining ur army. U r wrong that's why. Well I will join. Heres a like 4 u!!!

Did he go to sleep??? Or is he buying tokens to show us how to make legends???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Did he go to sleep??? Or is he buying tokens to show us how to make legends???
    he run away after he discovered the truth. He is not a f!@king special one :/
    sorry Tim, sooner or after you would have discovered....

now prepare yourself coz i tell you another thing: Santa Claus doesnt exist T.T

I know that will be hard...take care
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-28-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Vasta, I feel so sad seeing the little kid crying his eyes out on tv because your team got stomped by a rubbish team that should have beaten with the players at your disposal. I see all the Vasta Out! placards and ... your response its that it is all bad luck and in the hands of God and wot not. Have you ever thought it might not be random luck? Maybe the rubbish teams that beat stronger ones is because they have a better manager? For all the special managers like me that rocks the bigger team with a result, there must be a loser at the end of it. Someone has to lose. Otherwise if it all about who has the better team, there wont be a need for a manager.
    Changing ur diaper?????????????wiping ur fans poop off?????sending ur tv to sony center ????? That's why ur not commenting

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    Changing ur diaper?????????????wiping ur fans poop off?????sending ur tv to sony center ????? That's why ur not commenting
    Accept my friend request. See in notifications on top.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Managing includes making the better team by hard work. And a team with an inactive manager defeats me while today I defeat the team with an active manager who saw the match. like the last match, it too ended 4-0 in my favour. So it has to be the game engine. I always counter the formations and defeated 4-3-3 with 4-1-2-1-2 nd just 4 the sake of it. it worked know when my opponent made the changes, then why did it not work then??? It seems u have the answer, young? I better remove the Mr.!!! So, you say u rock the teams, we say, game engine rocks ur opponent maybe becoz nordeous wants to keep u happy!!! Enjoy, u r the chosen one!!!
    Omg. hand in your resignation. a managerless team defeated you. xD. You might as well resign and your team might get better results being managerless too. xD

Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast