Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Posting this here because T11 wont accept my post and refuse to answer my email. I am a level 9 manager and find myself in league 10. Level 10 managers can buy much higher rated players than me, guess where I am in the league? yes, you probably guessed right, I can't compete with them and this game is no fun anymore.

Rookie
    WTF?#$#@$#@$@
    Can someone explain to me what the gkfdg;sd happened today.
    I was playing the most important CL game. I've got the best team in group but somehow I'm loosing in CL games exactly like today.
    I was playing with a team almoust 10 points worse than mine (I'm a beginner so oponent got starting 11's quality around 13,5 and I something around 22). He was playing 4-3N-2W-1 I was playing formation suggested by most of people 4-4-1-1 and variations of it. But somehow I've lost 2-1!!!!!! I was watching he was not additionally I have full bonus for winning all players fit with max morale.

WTF??????

The Vent Thread-bez-tytu-u.jpg

All the games in CL i had similar to those. Please give any tips what the hell happened.
    Last edited by Adam Marszał; 10-02-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Sell him. he will not be injured when the buyer gets him.

I too am a level 9 manager and find myself in league 10. The 9 level 10 managers in my league can buy much higher rated players than me, guess where I am in the league? yes, you probably guessed right, I can't compete with them and this game is no fun anymore.

If you ever get a reason for this let me know because, they wont let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by brucedog View Post
    I too am a level 9 manager and find myself in league 10. The 9 level 10 managers in my league can buy much higher rated players than me, guess where I am in the league? yes, you probably guessed right, I can't compete with them and this game is no fun anymore.

If you ever get a reason for this let me know because, they wont let me know.
    Its the rating of your team that sets your league strength. If you've been too strong for the open lvl 9 leagues thats what u get.
    i received the good advice to save up all skill points so after you switched to the new league you a) get an easier league cause your players are not too boosted and b) you get cheap skill points in a higher league to spend. Try this

Rookie
    Can you write something more about the b) point?
    I understand that you don't use skill points but just keep them possible to use on a player and use at the begining of a new season. But why they are cheap?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Its the rating of your team that sets your league strength. If you've been too strong for the open lvl 9 leagues thats what u get.
    i received the good advice to save up all skill points so after you switched to the new league you a) get an easier league cause your players are not too boosted and b) you get cheap skill points in a higher league to spend. Try this
    Im pretty sure all of what youve told him is wrong. Your team quality only affects your cup draw, not your league or champs league, i know this to be true. Im also 95% sure that the game engine recognizes unused skill points (points you have but have not yet been added), even if that is true it would only affect your cup draw so doesnt really matter.

If im wrong, apologies in advance, hopfully some one can shed a lil more light on this?? July Forth??
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marszał View Post
    WTF?#$#@$#@$@
    Can someone explain to me what the gkfdg;sd happened today.
    I was playing the most important CL game. I've got the best team in group but somehow I'm loosing in CL games exactly like today.
    I was playing with a team almoust 10 points worse than mine (I'm a beginner so oponent got starting 11's quality around 13,5 and I something around 22). He was playing 4-3N-2W-1 I was playing formation suggested by most of people 4-4-1-1 and variations of it. But somehow I've lost 2-1!!!!!! I was watching he was not additionally I have full bonus for winning all players fit with max morale.

WTF??????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bez*tytułu.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	13209

All the games in CL i had similar to those. Please give any tips what the hell happened.
    Welcome to top eleven.

Rookie
    GAME CLOCK SUCKS. I had a Cup match vs a lvl 4 team and was down 1-0 and clock skipped 8 minutes and later was down 2-0 and it skipped 12 YES 12 minutes. 20 minutes is ridiculous! While I didn't have high expectations vs a team of mostly 5* players I do expect to be given a fighting chance.

Be careful when applying packs when you have 2 games in 30 minutes as if your oppo cannot field a starting 11 you will have wasted your packs, which is what happened to me yesterday and is just another way of ripping you off
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MadbullJT View Post
    GAME CLOCK SUCKS. I had a Cup match vs a lvl 4 team and was down 1-0 and clock skipped 8 minutes and later was down 2-0 and it skipped 12 YES 12 minutes. 20 minutes is ridiculous! While I didn't have high expectations vs a team of mostly 5* players I do expect to be given a fighting chance.
    If nothing of note happens in those time periods, the time clock skips ahead. logical.

Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast