Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What is wrong with that result? Their formation not bad, their dmc have a excellent game, 1 goal diff win. I would not complain too much at that, was it a bot team? Were you present?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    What is wrong with that result? Their formation not bad, their dmc have a excellent game, 1 goal diff win. I would not complain too much at that, was it a bot team? Were you present?
    Do you rally see the difference between my squad and his???? most of my 5 star players are close to scout level i used 4-2-2-2 changed to 4-3-1-2 and yes i was present.
    i even lost to a team weaker than that one i posted some of my troll results a few days ago but my post was deleted. don't talk to me about formations and tactics i am lvl 13 have many trophies and this season the nge has gone nuts and not just on me.
    check other posts of the other guys and you will see. and by the way his dmc is quality 76 vs my st quality 87 and 84 are you kiddin' me?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Sorry, I was just trying to say it wasn't *as* trolly as many results (2* bot over 4* real team, etc.) And I guess you have had many weird result, so looking on the bright side no help.

Bummer, dude.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry, I was just trying to say it wasn't *as* trolly as many results (2* bot over 4* real team, etc.) And I guess you have had many weird result, so looking on the bright side no help.

Bummer, dude.
    it is a huge bummer cos i am 1 step away of loosing the title to one inferior team, i won against all my main opponents but lost to 8th place, 9th place draw against 6th and 7th plaice these results put me 1 pt away from 1st place most of my squad have yellow cards and the worse part is that i have to hope for a troll result against my main opponent.
    this is how my squad looks like and i still have no idea how the hell can i lose a title with this squad (by far the best in my league)
    The Vent Thread-untitled.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Nice team! Wishing you good luck & no more troll against you..
    I've only a few weird result this season, but TONS of cards so maybe they have changed a more than a few things; especially the seeming advantage to 4 4 2.. (hope they change 'em back!)
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes...what i am complaining about is that there are way to many troll results...ok it's understandable if it happens once in a while but these results are common now. you don't see manchester utd loosing to a team in the second league over and over again it's simply not realistic, and you don't get a broken leg from stretching now do you? nordeus needs to fix a lot of these issues and fast if they really care about us
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

I hardly ever use stretching since it causes broken ankles on my team, ridiculousness.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    Do you rally see the difference between my squad and his???? most of my 5 star players are close to scout level i used 4-2-2-2 changed to 4-3-1-2 and yes i was present.
    i even lost to a team weaker than that one i posted some of my troll results a few days ago but my post was deleted. don't talk to me about formations and tactics i am lvl 13 have many trophies and this season the nge has gone nuts and not just on me.
    check other posts of the other guys and you will see. and by the way his dmc is quality 76 vs my st quality 87 and 84 are you kiddin' me?
    nonetheless, it is a troll result. you kick his butt in quality and the formations are almost the same as he moved a Defender up to DMC, but that should hardly matter unless it takes care of your AML/AMR but who knows with this game engine?

Bummer, dude.
    Troll game is a troll game regardless of the extent of trollism. The result should not have happened. I would say that Howard Webb was ref. Good luck to ManUre this weekend in the derby as he is the ref. Go citeh!

Hi Guys,

I have a very important match in champions league in semi final. I have lost the first match 4 -1 and today I'll play with the same team. This team is has a high average quality than my team. This team is playing 4 - 4 - 2.
    What is the recommended formation in order to win the match tonight.

Kindly advise.

I would like to ask, why sometimes my striker was fouled at the edge of the box in the league, only freekick will be given to me,
    But when my defender fouled my opponent's striker, penalty is given to them?

I think black whistle is involved.

Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast