Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

I'm starting to get that feeling that the game engine is against me at the moment and doesn't want us to win a trophy because weve been successful in the past.
    Yinhung likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm starting to get that feeling that the game engine is against me at the moment and doesn't want us to win a trophy because weve been successful in the past.
    Don't worry, it's just the beggining of the season. Probably wants to scare a little bit to lose confidence in your players and to invest in others. You'll get back on track, this thing happens to me almost every season but in the end it settles perfectly.
    brezz, July Fourth and Yinhung like this.

Dreamer
    **** you Narnia, I mean, Nordeus, not only you managed to **** up the app on your latest "update", but you also conveniently took out my two best MCs in same ****ing game, well **** you I still won, HA!

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Don't worry, it's just the beggining of the season. Probably wants to scare a little bit to lose confidence in your players and to invest in others. You'll get back on track, this thing happens to me almost every season but in the end it settles perfectly.
    It's been like this for the last 3 weeks now, I've had more draws recently than I had in the last 5 seasonsd before and its was like the game didn't want me to win last seasons CL. Almost did its best but I still won 3-2 with getting 3 chances in the whole game and scoring all 3 while a 10Q less opponent dominated the game.

my last 3 matches have been draws and can't improve squad as tm and scout list suck!
    July Fourth likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    my last 3 matches have been draws and can't improve squad as tm and scout list suck!
    I recently got a crap 0-0 draw in the league, partially due to the fact of a crap TM and scout list and not being able to improve my squad to how I would of liked and it took me 5 days of looking at the transfer market to sign an 18 year old MC and he turns out not to be the fastest of transfers, although I did get him for 4T.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

What a bummer, I too have just signed an 18 aml/amc who I know is not a fast trainer due to his price, but have no choice as I too have spent the last 5 days checking and there has been nothing so thought I'd better get him!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I am livid, just got knocked out of a cup game, by a team reduced to 9 man, who I was much much better than!! To make it worse I
    Got hammered 4.0? Impossible to understand. Please explain that to me?
    Yinhung likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERTOM View Post
    I am livid, just got knocked out of a cup game, by a team reduced to 9 man, who I was much much better than!! To make it worse I
    Got hammered 4.0? Impossible to understand. Please explain that to me?
    Is your other name Ro Edu?

J/k. That really sucks. Good ole NGE at work again. Last time i saw a team with 9 men beat a better team with 10 men is.......never.
    Sorry I lied, I have seen it before...in T11! Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's been like this for the last 3 weeks now, I've had more draws recently than I had in the last 5 seasonsd before and its was like the game didn't want me to win last seasons CL. Almost did its best but I still won 3-2 with getting 3 chances in the whole game and scoring all 3 while a 10Q less opponent dominated the game.
    It can't be worse than in the forum league...
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast