Page 43 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

So fecking angry right now.
    Nothing to do with T11, not their fault. All to do with my tennis partner being a wanker, and making me too late to set my team up between CL and league matches. Won the CL match 2-0, but not surprisingly my players were knackered in the league match, 1-0 up with ten minutes to go and we concede two soft goals. Had a chance to go three points clear in second, now third on goal difference.
    Worse things have happened, at least I won one game and doing quite well in the league, but still right now I'm not happy.

Edit What makes it worse - the games were originally scheduled for 19:03 (away) and 19:23 (home). I was playing tennis from 19:00 to 20:00. I thought, "I know what I'll do, I'll use 2 tokens to change the time of the home match to later, about 21:23 should be fine." Then **** happened, and I wasted two tokens to miss the game.
    Last edited by Mr Mercury; 05-19-2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: additional info

Rookie
    Right I'll make it short. I'm loving this game but just sometimes I get frustrated at the way I keep getting locked out during an important game. In 1/4 final cup games got locked out in each tie so couldn't make changes. Lost home game 2-4 and drew away game 1-1. Did this to me last season as well so wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Should have won both games as had better quality, more possession etc. So just wondering if this is the designers making sure that lower ranked teams get through against higher quality!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    You may have the same referees that I have ... 1,2 yellow card at almost every game ( I am on easy tackle too and dominate all my games) but the ****... opposite team that injured my players do receive a card every blue moon!!! 2 more injuries today 5 and 14 days... and I am the one that received 2 yellows cards..... What a joke!!
    Just like to say that the better your team the more likely you are to receive yellows/reds against weaker teams and also more injuries. Had striker carried off with a broken leg, opposing player not even booked!!! Got 3 more players booked in same game, had 2 penalties but opposing team no players booked!!!!! In a normal game 2/3 players would have seen red but this isnt a normal game!!!!!!

Banned
    Whats with the ****ing injuries.

My lvl 4 account has 96 reds after having nothing the past few weeks, saved them up without watching videos, cuz I dont get videos anymore, thanks FB!

So, Now I get 3 injuries today, not a record, but just suspicious. My DC/DMC gets injured in the league game, then my other DMC gets injured in the CL game, with my extra MC, so it just looks like Nordeus is saying for me to use my red packs. I cant get over 100 for some strange reason. As soon as I get close...injuries. I was at 99 a few days ago and used 9 reds on my best ST, figured I had 99, what the hell... now the injuries are starting..

It could have been anyone else and I wouldnt have blinked, but BOTH of my DMCs and I use a DMC in EVERY GAME. And 4 and 5 day injuries, and the MC was 5 days too.

It just looks ****ing suspicious. Easy to program too...

Banned
    I do not understand why this Vent Thread still exists.43 pages with problems and 0 resolved not count these topics who is not here /
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I do not understand why this Vent Thread still exists.43 pages with problems and 0 resolved not count these topics who is not here /
    SO ****ING TRUE. ZERO resolved issues. friendlies, they can fix immediately. GK bug, easy fix. scheduling games 15 mins between games....easy fix....countless other minor issues...but they cant fix one. no updates...nothing. but we have to see the upcoming surprise.....unless it is one of the fixes mentioned in my poll, I cant see it being anything positive.

This thread is for avoiding spamming the forum with "omfg i'm so haxxorr why i lost to da nubh" threads, not to offer a solution to problems, since most of the posts here anyways don't even discuss about bugs but just VENT about how ****ty is the game. The only solution to that is change game, i fear. For the rest, i have played online games for 10 years and never once found a support claimed to be decent, apart from WOW.

I can clearly undrestand why is there ads in the page of the game us paysafe's ad that tell us make the register and take 7 tokens and then nothing happens and this ad keep glitering on top right of my window ... this is the last ad i register for THANKS

Apprentice
    just a few opinions, so dont have a go. but alot of people take this game far too seriously. i thought i was entering a world where a few million people just play a bit of football management. but youve got people spending actual money, ranting about not having enough tokens, fixes in the game, changing match times. i admit i watch most of my games, but i dont go into a fit if i cant attend. the only thing im finding frustrating is people just ploughing their money into the game to assemble their manchester city, which is upto them. but i just find it a bit silly, its only a game. and where exactly is the fun in buying success? and whats with people complaining about not having any tokens? i have 110 after just 4 seasons. people obviously arent using them wisely, your own faults.

anyway, hi, this is my first post. ill post my progress in the appropriate thread
    Last edited by fall; 05-24-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    cracicot likes this.

i cant understand when you get teams who doesnt pay real cash has a team of 15.6 star rating and doesnt watch their teams and they're team comes along and beats my team which is 23 star rated i watch all my matches and i have spent a lot of my own cash on them, message to top eleven you wankers will never get another penny from my bank account again.
    Yinhung likes this.

Page 43 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast