Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

just to know : the comments show you how often you shot on the target and how many occasion you/opponent have during the match , i do watch what is the "commentator" says about the match so i change tactic from defensive to offensive ... etc.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    if you people think formations decide the result, you are gonna have a bad time.
    i should start a topic - "FORMATIONS ARE OVERRATED"
    You should, id be interested in reading it as i have my own theories on formations and counters
    brezz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    You should, id be interested in reading it as i have my own theories on formations and counters
    nah, i am too lazy for that + its unpredictable at all. i am sure everyone can come up with an example countering what other people say. its just ridiculous to think there is a formation that garantied you good result. imagine this: u are playing vs opponent with DL-DC-DR and you putting 3 STR against his only DC. then u lose and wondering HOW the F**K other people easily can say: "he is controling the centre with his 4 players there vs ur 3" and then starts other examples

Pro
    nah, i am too lazy for that + its unpredictable at all. i am sure everyone can come up with an example countering what other people say. its just ridiculous to think there is a formation that garantied you good result. imagine this: u are playing vs opponent with DL-DC-DR and you putting 3 STR against his only DC. then u lose and wondering HOW the F**K other people easily can say: "he is controling the centre with his 4 players there vs ur 3" and then starts other examples
    its relatively simple though, if your better than them attack where they are weak and if theyre better than you match up with them. Really no need for all the "how do i counter" threads. I was taking stick for playing wide diamond against narrow diamond the other day, if im better than my opponent it makes sense to play it that way, Plus it works

lol, agree with that
    brezz likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    u think Barca and Real think the 0-4 and 1-4 is logic? sometimes u lose, deal with it
    Dude, seriously ... did you read more than a sentence from my post?

Apprentice
    Formations don't matter otherwise people will learn the winning ones and will not buy tokens anymore. Nordeus wouldn't want that to happen, no? It's not about how you play this game is about how this game plays you.
    Last edited by aiureah; 04-30-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    brezz and Yinhung like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Formations don't matter otherwise people will learn the winning ones and will not buy tokens anymore. Nordeus wouldn't want that to happen, no? It's not about how you play this game is about how this game plays you.
    well said, my friend

WTF !?!?

I have 2 teams.I invest in one of them a lot and I have injuries all the time.The other one, I start investing just after 22 matches.Immediately after I bought the first tokens, I start having injuries almost every day(only one till that moment).In my opinion, the more you invest, the more injuries you have.It's a good idea from business point of view, but it's definitely not fair.I love football and I like T11(around €100 in the last 3 weeks invested in tokens) but if this issue goes on in the same direction, I will quit.
    Last edited by Otelul Galati83; 05-02-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    cracicot likes this.

Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast