Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I do not understand why this Vent Thread still exists.43 pages with problems and 0 resolved not count these topics who is not here /
    Yeah, but at least it cleans up the main general discussion area which was not created originally for players just to complain about the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    In forum i see just few people who play from long time they know what was the game before 1 year and can confirm my words.I play 1 year,for this 1 year Nordeus do just 2 update.In 1-st they do negotiation for all servers in second no maintenance.So 1 year there is absolutely no progress.I do not know any other game where no any improvement so long.
    cracicot likes this.

Pro
    In forum i see just few people who play from long time they know what was the game before 1 year and can confirm my words.I play 1 year,for this 1 year Nordeus do just 2 update.In 1-st they do negotiation for all servers in second no maintenance.So 1 year there is absolutely no progress.I do not know any other game where no any improvement so long.
    what do you mean by 'negotiation for all servers'?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, but at least it cleans up the main general discussion area which was not created originally for players just to complain about the game.
    people complain because they have reasons.I think it's good to have one topic with name "OMG I LOST WHY "where people can spam about their losses/wins.you think I would complained if I had less problems.people complain about things that do not look to get better,have existed for a long time,and the lack of progress annoy them.I forum warrior in all game which i play but here is terribly.everyday are opened many new topics very few of them are for good/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    what do you mean by 'negotiation for all servers'?
    before few months negotiation was only in server that I play in others no/

Pro
    before few months negotiation was only in server that I play in others no/
    I am pretty sure it's like that still. That's why when I visit transfer market thread I find 10 people I want to negotiate with and I couldn't with anyone because we were not on the same server.

people complain because they have reasons.I think it's good to have one topic with name "OMG I LOST WHY "where people can spam about their losses/wins.you think I would complained if I had less problems.people complain about things that do not look to get better,have existed for a long time,and the lack of progress annoy them.I forum warrior in all game which i play but here is terribly.everyday are opened many new topics very few of them are for good/
    Little things about random friendlies, 15 mins between 2 competitive fixtures and the GK bug that can easily be fixed.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I am pretty sure it's like that still. That's why when I visit transfer market thread I find 10 people I want to negotiate with and I couldn't with anyone because we were not on the same server.
    I think you not understand me.only in my server this negotiation exist before.In all others no such function,later negotiation was released and the other.

Pro
    I think you not understand me.only in my server this negotiation exist before.In all others no such function,later negotiation was released and the other.
    ok, i didn't know that. You are right, I didn't understand you meant that. Kind of weird since there are so many servers (i think someone said over a 1,000??). I guess you were a lucky one, in that case at least..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Little things about random friendlies, 15 mins between 2 competitive fixtures and the GK bug that can easily be fixed.
    Little things ... it depends.For me gk bug is not so important friendlies should be change 100%.We need to know that they cant make game how we want,but Nordeus need to make some changes.if they make the game as we want who will buy tokens ?:X If no injuries,if time between 2 game is few hours who will buy green packs .everyone has a different opinion about what needs to be done,it depends on the number tokens that one person can buy.You have more tokens and of course less problems but ask someone who cant buy tokens like you

Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast