Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Servers down and can't make my formation team. Who's responsible for this?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You have PM.
    I do not have PM

Admin/Devs wont give a sh!t abt that!

The server have been down for countless time and u expect them to answer what?

The best they can do is "sorry". Thats it!!

Devs say that technical problems can happen at anytime with login issues, and when it does happen...

All results stand

So you need to be prepared for situations such as these. The only time there was a roll back on results was the final day of Season 36 when all results were pre generated before the servers re-opened for the final day fixtures.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    all results were pre generated before the servers re-opened for the final day fixtures.
    Man, that sounds so bad and gives credibility to the notion that games are pre-determined.

If servers are down for maintenance, there should be NO results and all games should be played AFTER the servers are back up and online and people can login to see their games.

Nordeus should automatically push game times back to address this should the server be down for a longer period of time. That is just common sense. Who the hell is running this operation? This is so mickey-mouse. Its like some russion mob operation to scam money by giving some mickey-mouse online application and not giving a **** if anyone is unhappy with the service.

The more I see that Nordeus is unwilling to address the needs of the managers, especially in terms of game times, the more I am getting jaded.

I will buy no more tokens ever. Mark my words, this is a promise. and no, this is not a vent. This is an opinion on this subject of this thread, which is server maintenance and the effects on the managers.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by casperâ„¢ View Post
    All right 1st huge bug from Topeleven and a draw for my team.

Servers from topeleven are down 20 minutes before the begin of my game.

I've always my all team with a none formation sense and 5 minutes before the game star, I put the correct formation.

Because the servers are down, I can't see the game and I can't make my formation, and a game that I suppose to win easily, I just get a draw 1-1.

Now I ask, who's resposible for this situation? I spend 2 tokens do change the hour of the game and I got nothing with this.

Hope a answer from the admin of the forum ASAP.

Thank You.
    I'm sorry you had this issue with the servers. The forum team isn't the arbiter of technical problems, so I'll have to direct you to our Support team which will handle this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ardielibra View Post
    hallo friend ...

why in this forum there is no Indonesian .. it's been a lot of people play top eleven Indonesia's ..

thank you
    Greetings: D
    99.9% from players and all admins/game owners not read forum i am sure 100%.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    99.9% from players and all admins/game owners not read forum i am sure 100%.
    Can you please send me this weeks super lottery numbers? If you can be so sure of something like forum readership......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Can you please send me this weeks super lottery numbers? If you can be so sure of something like forum readership......
    I can but i dont want.If admins/owners read forum and if they take care about players they would change something.So for me they either do not read or do not care.You do not need to be psychic to figure it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I can but i dont want.If admins/owners read forum and if they take care about players they would change something.So for me they either do not read or do not care.You do not need to be psychic to figure it out.
    Why would they change something that makes money for them? Why do they want to make people happy, as long as the money is rolling in? Why do birds, suddenly appear, every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you...da da da da da.......

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    He may have a point out of 10 million user there's only 10,000 members of this forum and only 2,000 active members
    Servers down and can't make my formation team. Who's responsible for this?-forum2.png

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast