Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Servers down and can't make my formation team. Who's responsible for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Asfora Marco View Post
    good luck with that!

btw, in my opinion is just completely your fault.

I am at level 3 too, with an average of 33 almost and we're normally facing an opponent that has 16-22 quality.
    you will crush him all the time without any problem with all formation you choose.

I don't really see a point to change formation against a 15 points less quality when you could easily win that match without looking the game even if he has 5 player supporting him.

in my opinion it's your fault.

and you ask for adult and not children but you're here pretending back 2 token.
    so you're creating all this for 2 token? how much is a token?
    are you kidding?
    This isn't about 2 stupid tokens, did You read the rest of the topic? If not i suggest You do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Apart for the big mess, i reckon this as valid:

-For every server crash every company running a game MUST offer compensation for the lost time/tokens/whatever else.

I do understand they can't give back a match's result, but if server crashes on 3-0 and opens back on 0-0 then it's idiotically clear that whoever suffers it must be compensated. Being it tokens, rests or whatever else. I do not know T11 TOS, but any company that would call itself half serious would deal with this with compensation pre-made packs. The sole fact they didn't bother/care shows how immature, unorganized and childish T11 management is.

Despite the fact that they are currently monetizing, be aware of one thing: i played loads of mmorpgs and online games and the boom at the start is a given. When the game grows older (and as management soccer game, can't have much more conent than this) and people starts to be bored, things like "caring", "trusting", and customer's "satisfaction" will make the difference from sticking onto it more (spending again) or go for the new game just gone out.

Just a piece of advice Nordeus, i saw way better companies fell due to poor customer's support.
    This is what I'm talking about.

Thank you for your post, and I hope many users/players of T11 can read your post and the staff of Nordeus.

Regards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Quick update.

Open a ticket in support on Friday, 7 messages sent and only 1 single reply by the support.

She does not understand that the game had been on Friday night (when the servers were down), and she told me there had been no crash on the servers on Saturday. What a great news...

I've tryed to made to understand that the servers were down on Friday and not Saturday, and my game had been in that day at 23:30 and I just can loggin into the game ~ 23:34 (almost in the end of the game).

Not getting any more replies today since 10:30 AM.

This is the kind of support that Nordeus has to offer at the players who pay to play. If I do not have a concrete answer in the next hours I will have to try a different approach, even if it costs me being banned from the game and lose the money that I've have spent with them.
    As a person with much technical support experience, I would have to say that if a server goes down for any reason, the company owning the servers has to have a plan for compensation should any customers lose anything of value.

that being said, losing a game where you were winning before the servers went down, would not be considered a monetary loss...Unless you moved the game and used 2 tokens to do so. tokens = real money. Therefore, this would constitute a monetary loss and be eligible for compensation (I am also a paralegal).

As a Database Admin myself, I find it hard to believe that the servers went down unless it was for daily maintenance. That poses another problem: why would Nordeus allow you to change the game time to a time where the servers will be down. That is just pure stupidity for the most part. This is an easy programming change to not allow game times to be changed to times between certain hours. Does this happen? I dont know, but I have heard this complaint a few times.

Again, as a DBA, I know that they have the information of all login attempts, successful and failed. They would be able to prove whether you were in the game, trying to get in, or not online. A very easy thing to find out.

At the end of the day, Nordeus owes you 2 tokens if you changed the time. Nordeus does not have to change the game results.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    As a person with much technical support experience, I would have to say that if a server goes down for any reason, the company owning the servers has to have a plan for compensation should any customers lose anything of value.

that being said, losing a game where you were winning before the servers went down, would not be considered a monetary loss...Unless you moved the game and used 2 tokens to do so. tokens = real money. Therefore, this would constitute a monetary loss and be eligible for compensation (I am also a paralegal).

As a Database Admin myself, I find it hard to believe that the servers went down unless it was for daily maintenance. That poses another problem: why would Nordeus allow you to change the game time to a time where the servers will be down. That is just pure stupidity for the most part. This is an easy programming change to not allow game times to be changed to times between certain hours. Does this happen? I dont know, but I have heard this complaint a few times.

Again, as a DBA, I know that they have the information of all login attempts, successful and failed. They would be able to prove whether you were in the game, trying to get in, or not online. A very easy thing to find out.

At the end of the day, Nordeus owes you 2 tokens if you changed the time. Nordeus does not have to change the game results.
    Thank You for your post, cracicot.

Let me put the last reply I've received from support:

Hello, Ricardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry that you have faced this situation. Unfortunately, the connection to the server was interrupted during the game.

We are constantly improving this aspect of the game, the Games Live. Our developers are already working on it, so that this problem does not happen again.

Thank you for understanding.

Feel free to contact any time.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Top Eleven
    By other words. They admit that the servers were down during the game (and the time I said), but I have no right to receive any compensation for their failure.

That's fine for me, no more money to Nordeus. I do not deal with this kind of people, the Nordeus policy sucks and they lost one customer.

Regards to all and stay fine.
    kullehh and TheGunners like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    We are sorry that you have faced this situation. Unfortunately, the connection to the server was interrupted during the game.
    All this says is that you lost your connection to the server during the game. It says nothing about a server being down for maintenance.

I re-read your first post. I have to admit, the fact that Nordeus allows games so close to server maintenance is a bit stupid. There should be some time, say 15 mins on either side of the game where there are no games scheduled in order to take into account a longer backup or other maintenance. BUT that is the fault of the programmers and higher-ups at Nordeus that shows their lack of foresight and consideration for their subscribers.

I am still trying to piece together what happened:

1) you set a bogus formation so your opponent cant know your desired formation. many of us do that, but not when you could have possible connection issues.
    2) You spent 2 tokens and changed the game time to a time so close to server maintenance. NOT a good idea. but you did and Nordeus allowed that so there should be nothing wrong with this. BUT....knowing it was so close to server maintenance, you should have changed your formation to your desired one, in case you could not login close to maintenance. Logical solution, dont you think?
    3) If you could not login...why? Was the server still undergoing maintenance? If so, how is the game being played? I would be pissed if a game was being played and I was not allowed a chance to see it.
    4) in regards to #3, cant login to game because of server, or his own connection? His own connection = tough luck.
    5) So when you eventually logged in, you found the result as 1-1 because of your bogus formation not being adequate enough to win.

Is that correct so far?

At this point, depending on certain things, Nordeus should give you back 2 tokens as goodwill for allowing a game so close to maintenance and not ensuring you could login to see your game.

On that note, I have 2 computers and 3 screens, so I can watch several accounts at the same time. I have been kicked from a game in IE on one account while watching a game, and the other 2 computers are also watching but dont get kicked. Dont know if it was a browser issue (other 2 accounts were using chrome) or an issue with the T11 account, because it was most certainly NOT my internet connection...obviously. I could NOT log back in until well after the game was finished so I could not make any subs. At least I got to watch the game with the other accounts, and I won, but it was frustrating to not be able to connect again, while I had good connections with other accounts. All that to say, it is most likely a fault of Nordeus and they should give you 2 tokens as goodwill for your troubles. I would not expect them to change the results.

Good luck
    casper™ likes this.

I don't agree with some of that, considfering that some people spend cash to get better teams, if server goes down and then your team suffer a loss because it's down to 10 mens or whatever reason, it's also should be considered.
    Anyway Nordeus don't give a damn about our though, just happy to take the cash
    casper™ likes this.

All this says is that you lost your connection to the server during the game. It says nothing about a server being down for maintenance.
    True, but I told her my internet connection was fine and it really was..

1) you set a bogus formation so your opponent cant know your desired formation. many of us do that, but not when you could have possible connection issues.
    Correct. My internet connection it's always be fine.

2) You spent 2 tokens and changed the game time to a time so close to server maintenance. NOT a good idea. but you did and Nordeus allowed that so there should be nothing wrong with this. BUT....knowing it was so close to server maintenance, you should have changed your formation to your desired one, in case you could not login close to maintenance. Logical solution, dont you think?
    The maintenance it's around 02:00 AM everyday, and I've changed the hour from the game to 23:30, so to far from the hour of the maintenance, I think...

3) If you could not login...why? Was the server still undergoing maintenance? If so, how is the game being played? I would be pissed if a game was being played and I was not allowed a chance to see it.
    Not in maintenance, I could not loggin because the servers from Nordeus are down, but the game ran anyway...

4) in regards to #3, cant login to game because of server, or his own connection? His own connection = tough luck.
    The server is down as I said many times, also at the same time the forum here was down too...

5) So when you eventually logged in, you found the result as 1-1 because of your bogus formation not being adequate enough to win.

Is that correct so far?
    Correct.

At this point, depending on certain things, Nordeus should give you back 2 tokens as goodwill for allowing a game so close to maintenance and not ensuring you could login to see your game.
    Nordeus gives nothing, no re-match, no tokens, no nothing. And I say again, I do not spend $1,00 or $2,00 in this game and I'll go only at level 3, and they have no respect for those who pay them. Cause of that, I'll play for free since now (no more tokens for them), when the things going down, I leave the game definitely

On that note, I have 2 computers and 3 screens, so I can watch several accounts at the same time. I have been kicked from a game in IE on one account while watching a game, and the other 2 computers are also watching but dont get kicked. Dont know if it was a browser issue (other 2 accounts were using chrome) or an issue with the T11 account, because it was most certainly NOT my internet connection...obviously. I could NOT log back in until well after the game was finished so I could not make any subs. At least I got to watch the game with the other accounts, and I won, but it was frustrating to not be able to connect again, while I had good connections with other accounts. All that to say, it is most likely a fault of Nordeus and they should give you 2 tokens as goodwill for your troubles. I would not expect them to change the results.

Good luck
    Thank you again for your post and for your tips.

Wish Nordeus could recruit people like You. I'll bet the support was more very effective, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenalfc View Post
    I don't agree with some of that, considfering that some people spend cash to get better teams, if server goes down and then your team suffer a loss because it's down to 10 mens or whatever reason, it's also should be considered.
    Anyway Nordeus don't give a damn about our though, just happy to take the cash
    No doubts about that........

I agree with that we must have compensation for server down time
    this is a standard at any company at any related internet business

and it's not his fault at all that he likes to change his team formation 5 min before the match

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miahgame View Post
    I agree with that we must have compensation for server down time
    this is a standard at any company at any related internet business

and it's not his fault at all that he likes to change his team formation 5 min before the match
    I totally agree. IF he wants to change 5 mins before the game, it is his right.

IT is starting to sound a bit like what just happened 15 mins ago. The game went down, the forum went down and now MDKII says they had server issues. IF this is the case, then it is probably what happened to you on the night of your game. Funny how fate can show you the truth...

Email them back and say that the same thing happened at 5:30pm GMT+1 and the Nordeus servers went down without explanation. When this happens, I dont know the policy Nordeus has, and I am not about to search for it. Your game time was a good 2+ hours before server maintenance, so its not an issue anymore.

At best you can ask for your 2 tokens to be reimbursed, but I dont think they want to set a precedent by giving you 2 tokens as compensation. Although they seem to have several giveaways of 50 and 100 tokens quitte frequently, so ask them nicely and you might receive it. Ask MDKII for some assistance.

I totally agree. IF he wants to change 5 mins before the game, it is his right.

IT is starting to sound a bit like what just happened 15 mins ago. The game went down, the forum went down and now MDKII says they had server issues. IF this is the case, then it is probably what happened to you on the night of your game. Funny how fate can show you the truth...

Email them back and say that the same thing happened at 5:30pm GMT+1 and the Nordeus servers went down without explanation. When this happens, I dont know the policy Nordeus has, and I am not about to search for it. Your game time was a good 2+ hours before server maintenance, so its not an issue anymore.

At best you can ask for your 2 tokens to be reimbursed, but I dont think they want to set a precedent by giving you 2 tokens as compensation. Although they seem to have several giveaways of 50 and 100 tokens quitte frequently, so ask them nicely and you might receive it. Ask MDKII for some assistance.
    Thank You for all, but I give up to trying to do something more about this and the answers to my questions are all in here.

I always know the reason it's on my side.

Kind regards.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast