Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Servers down and can't make my formation team. Who's responsible for this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Why would they change something that makes money for them? Why do they want to make people happy, as long as the money is rolling in? Why do birds, suddenly appear, every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you...da da da da da.......
    Exactly,they would change anything if the money earn lower.Until there is enough money there will be no changes,or when something works well better not touch.Unlikely that they are interested in a small part of players crying in the forum and wasting nerves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    He may have a point out of 10 million user there's only 10,000 members of this forum and only 2,000 active members
    Attachment 5174
    Lets be honest here. I dont think there are even 1 million people using this site.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    He may have a point out of 10 million user there's only 10,000 members of this forum and only 2,000 active members
    Attachment 5174

exactly,most people have enough problems and do not pay attention to any facebook game.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    I'm sorry you had this issue with the servers. The forum team isn't the arbiter of technical problems, so I'll have to direct you to our Support team which will handle this.
    First of all thank all members opinions and suggestions given on the topic here and thank You MDKII for your reply, As you seen and if You read this, I've open a ticket to Support team, until now with no success (see point #3).

Lets see the important points that I want to be enlightened.

#1 - No player should have a plan B if there is a crash of the servers, if I buy tokens I paid for everything goes well, the money is not only to pay the salary but also to ensure no break in game servers and maintenance.

#2 - The only plan B that I and all the other players must have is, that if there a failure connection on the Internet, we must have an alternative access to the game, in my case from the app via mobile phone and a good 3G connection.

#3 - I opened a ticket on technical support Nordeus and so far with a unsuccessfully response, I believe that only respond during the weekdays, so I'll wait until Monday for a response from them.

#4 - If the servers are down and I repeat again, Nordeus must take responsibility for that and I hope they regard this case to review such situations.

#5 - I spent two tokens to change the game time, hopefully at least return me tokens, and I want a re-match with the team that I've a draw with. This last part I understand, Nordeus will not satisfy my request.

#6 - I expect to be dealing with a serious company with men and not children. As I said in a previous post, I did not spend even one or two euros on this game, so I want this subject be treated with the utmost seriousness by the Nordeus company.

#7 - Until this problem is totally solved or there exits an official answer from Nordeus, I'll not spend any more money in the game and I'll jump this topic up every day.

Regards to all.
    Last edited by casper™; 04-13-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    First of all thank all members opinions and suggestions given on the topic here and thank You MDKII for your reply, As you seen and if You read this, I've open a ticket to Support team, until now with no success (see point #3).

Lets see the important points that I want to be enlightened.

#1 - No player should have a plan B if there is a crash of the servers, if I buy tokens I paid for everything goes well, the money is not only to pay the salary but also to ensure no break in game servers and maintenance.

#2 - The only plan B that I and all the other players must have is, that if there a failure connection on the Internet, we must have an alternative access to the game, in my case from the app via mobile phone and a good 3G connection.

#3 - I opened a ticket on technical support Nordeus and so far with a unsuccessfully response, I believe that only respond during the weekdays, so I'll wait until Monday for a response from them.

#4 - If the servers are down and I repeat again, Nordeus must take responsibility for that and I hope they regard this case to review such situations.

#5 - I spent two tokens to change the game time, hopefully at least return me tokens, and I want a re-match with the team that I've a draw with. This last part I understand, Nordeus will not satisfy my request.

#6 - I expect to be dealing with a serious company with men and not children. As I said in a previous post, I did not spend even one or two euros on this game, so I want this subject be treated with the utmost seriousness by the Nordeus company.

#7 - Until this problem is totally solved or there exits an official answer from Nordeus, I'll not spend any more money in the game and I'll jump this topic up every day.

Regards to all.
    Quick update.

Open a ticket in support on Friday, 7 messages sent and only 1 single reply by the support.

She does not understand that the game had been on Friday night (when the servers were down), and she told me there had been no crash on the servers on Saturday. What a great news...

I've tryed to made to understand that the servers were down on Friday and not Saturday, and my game had been in that day at 23:30 and I just can loggin into the game ~ 23:34 (almost in the end of the game).

Not getting any more replies today since 10:30 AM.

This is the kind of support that Nordeus has to offer at the players who pay to play. If I do not have a concrete answer in the next hours I will have to try a different approach, even if it costs me being banned from the game and lose the money that I've have spent with them.

good luck with that!

btw, in my opinion is just completely your fault.

I am at level 3 too, with an average of 33 almost and we're normally facing an opponent that has 16-22 quality.
    you will crush him all the time without any problem with all formation you choose.

I don't really see a point to change formation against a 15 points less quality when you could easily win that match without looking the game even if he has 5 player supporting him.

in my opinion it's your fault.

and you ask for adult and not children but you're here pretending back 2 token.
    so you're creating all this for 2 token? how much is a token?
    are you kidding?
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Quick update.

Open a ticket in support on Friday, 7 messages sent and only 1 single reply by the support.

She does not understand that the game had been on Friday night (when the servers were down), and she told me there had been no crash on the servers on Saturday. What a great news...

I've tryed to made to understand that the servers were down on Friday and not Saturday, and my game had been in that day at 23:30 and I just can loggin into the game ~ 23:34 (almost in the end of the game).

Not getting any more replies today since 10:30 AM.

This is the kind of support that Nordeus has to offer at the players who pay to play. If I do not have a concrete answer in the next hours I will have to try a different approach, even if it costs me being banned from the game and lose the money that I've have spent with them.
    Dude, they wony bother your issue as they earned a lot. Moreover, u r not token buyer, why would they give u a sh!t???

Last two days, i bought 80T two times and my purchased was delay for 5mins. As a result, i lost some auctions. Do u know what they replied me?
    Nordeus doesnt handle payment purchase..... They jz blame it all on Facebook, google wallet.....

Here are screenshots.....

[Redacted]
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Same issues - i was watching mine, leading 3-0 three quarters of the way through and server went down

stupid nordeus recorded it as a draw, now I lost my top spot and down by 2 points, other teams played earlier not affected and got to keep their points - f ing stupid!
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Apart for the big mess, i reckon this as valid:

-For every server crash every company running a game MUST offer compensation for the lost time/tokens/whatever else.

I do understand they can't give back a match's result, but if server crashes on 3-0 and opens back on 0-0 then it's idiotically clear that whoever suffers it must be compensated. Being it tokens, rests or whatever else. I do not know T11 TOS, but any company that would call itself half serious would deal with this with compensation pre-made packs. The sole fact they didn't bother/care shows how immature, unorganized and childish T11 management is.

Despite the fact that they are currently monetizing, be aware of one thing: i played loads of mmorpgs and online games and the boom at the start is a given. When the game grows older (and as management soccer game, can't have much more conent than this) and people starts to be bored, things like "caring", "trusting", and customer's "satisfaction" will make the difference from sticking onto it more (spending again) or go for the new game just gone out.

Just a piece of advice Nordeus, i saw way better companies fell due to poor customer's support.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast