Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Above level 20

Above level 20

So, I'm level 21. In my league, and is Champions League there are teams with level 20-24. What's the point in that? When the game was new, I belive that few teams were on this level, but now there can be leagues with level 20 teams, level 21 teams, etc. In Champions League, I don't have a chance to survive the group. Two 21 level teams and two 23. If I would buy all the scout players (ha-ha) they still would be much stronger. I don't understand this.

And what will happen, when I reach level 22? I will play against level 25 teams? Please some experienced players answer me. THX!

Quote Originally Posted by mahitoo View Post
    So, I'm level 21. In my league, and is Champions League there are teams with level 20-24. What's the point in that? When the game was new, I belive that few teams were on this level, but now there can be leagues with level 20 teams, level 21 teams, etc. In Champions League, I don't have a chance to survive the group. Two 21 level teams and two 23. If I would buy all the scout players (ha-ha) they still would be much stronger. I don't understand this.

And what will happen, when I reach level 22? I will play against level 25 teams? Please some experienced players answer me. THX!
    Hey when i was in level 2( now level 3) I used to be versus level 4s in the cup. So i dont know what nordeus' game is maybe they're just getting the new players to buy tokens to be like the other teams. Well it didn't work against me though, i thrashed them. So yes i belive it just nordeus trying to make money from the players who are just starting to in things.

Addicted
    in cup its normal, there u play vs opponents who are as strong as you, regardless of level

for league and cl its not normal, there it only happens when there arent enough players at your level.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Yeah, in cup, it was always this way. But in league and CL? What to do with teams with 2-3 levels above me? And last season, I've won both. Now, I won't.

Addicted
    i have no idea about your problem (lvl 3 noob myself^^), i only wanted to make it clear to the other guy
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

i can advice you to not even bother Nordeus support with that their answer is: "if Getafe can beat Barcelona, then lvl 20 can beat lvl 24"
    i will focus ur view at something else. i am lvl 30 now and Q on the market dont change for 2 years, which means lvl 29 (last year) and lvl 30 (now) i have max 154Q on the market. the worst thing - from this season, even lvl 26 can see and buy players on my market (max Q of 154) think about that
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Banned
    I can answer you in the way that nordeus never answer you but the only right answer.You need more tokens than before,mutch more.Buy scouts, or young players and power train them or use personal training and problem is solved

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I can answer you in the way that nordeus never answer you but the only right answer.You need more tokens than before,mutch more.Buy scouts, or young players and power train them or use personal training and problem is solved
    THX!

Do other high level managers have "mixed" leagues? Brezz, you are at 30. Have you faced this thing?

THX!

Do other high level managers have "mixed" leagues? Brezz, you are at 30. Have you faced this thing?
    of course. currently i am in a League with 26-32 levels

Your in the Shark Tank on your server, among the best and highest levl teams on there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast