Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    This is not my team lol
    I'm glad for you that it is not

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I'm glad for you that it is not
    ... but i'll be happy to have it
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

i disagree with you guys. the only not normal in his case is the studium. his team is just a typical scout team. you don't need thousands of tokens to create one. with 30 euros (350 tokens) per season you can have a full scout team.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    i disagree with you guys. the only not normal in his case is the studium. his team is just a typical scout team. you don't need thousands of tokens to create one. with 30 euros (350 tokens) per season you can have a full scout team.
    Mathematically speaking, you can have full scout team with 11 token if you have luck to get 11 players who need 1 skill point for next star.If you have 350 tokens it is 7 scout,for full 22 players scout team(mean 50 tokens players)its 1100 tokens or 90 euro.For me is impossible to spend more than 5-10$ and not every month my country is poor, wages are low,but of course there are many people who have no problems to spend 90 euro to make fun in the game.Hardly any of the people here to blame for the fact that the world is rich and poor countries and peoplejust here again see the differences between rich and poor.poor as well as rich wants to win but does not allow the rich, nothing new under the sun
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-13-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Mathematically speaking, you can have full scout team with 11 token if you have luck to get 11 players who need 1 skill point for next star.If you have 350 tokens it is 7 scout,for full 22 players scout team(mean 50 tokens players)its 1100 tokens or 90 euro.For me is impossible to spend more than 5-10$ and not every month my country is poor, wages are low,but of course there are many people who have no problems to spend 90 euro to make fun in the game.Hardly any of the people here to blame for the fact that the world is rich and poor countries and peoplejust here again see the differences between rich and poor.poor as well as rich wants to win but does not allow the rich, nothing new under the sun
    all the scouts i buy are becoming world class. i am trying to be selective. that way i have them as scouts and the next season. most of them manage to be scouts even for the second half of their 3 season. with no power training. i spend 15 euros per season and i have my starting eleven scouts. if you spend twice you can have full squad.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Everyone is free to play like he wants, paying or not.

People who complain about rich people being retarded should stop being envious. Cause the only way you trash talk of them means you would like to have that team (who wouldn't).

As i said before, i'd rather like more someone spending 50 bucks a month over t11 than spending them every weak getting drunk as fk.
    KoHearts and Black Hawks like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Everyone is free to play like he wants, paying or not.

People who complain about rich people being retarded should stop being envious. Cause the only way you trash talk of them means you would like to have that team (who wouldn't).

As i said before, i'd rather like more someone spending 50 bucks a month over t11 than spending them every weak getting drunk as fk.
    to envy? exactly does this game ever there are many other things that I would not for some sort of game.And yes everyone is free to play as he want,but the game is designed so that you are forced to spend more and more money.If you do not have or do not spend your forced to not play, it becomes impossible.I can explain why.In high lvl daily player wages are many times more than the daily prize of the tournament,for bonus reward for win better dont think,signing a new contract becomes quite expensive and if your team did not win any tournaments (but how to win tournament where in hight lvl have only teams with rich owners,those who do not buy tokens stop well before high lvl frustrated by injuries, transfers fail and unrealistic results with bad teams) the prize money is not enough to keep older players,for new no sense to think.Naturally injuries and penalties remain.If you do not get a bank loan or look for free agents that you sign and then eventually sell,you have no chance to keep old players.If you do not buy tokens you start to sell the team, players get older, their price falls,but with these players have no chance to win any tournament or to qualify for cl so no money for new players.If you can keep play in first lvl free or with small amounts,then the high you are forced to spend more money,if you do not spend you cant play for free.It turns out that either need to stop playing or to spend more and more money.I do not know how you know this, but for me it is pure extortion.If you do not believe me, check out the forum has several topics that high lvl players who have written on this subject.I've learned long ago at least there is nothing free in this world.If you want to use something, it can not be free,no fools to make your fun without money.
    PS: how why and where people spend their money is neither mine or your problem whether it is a drug, games, alcohol, hookers any is free to decided for himself
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-13-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caccia Se. St. View Post
    Hello everyone, I am level 4.
    In a cup match (the 3rd day), I collided with a player of level 3.
    Imagine my surprise when I saw his training and his level.
    Stadium from 31,000 seats
    Team average 36.3 all with special abilities.
    To get to that level must have spent more than 6600 tokens. How is this possible?
    Just buy them? It's not that hard to buy tokens.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Caccia Se. St. View Post
    Hello everyone, I am level 4.
    In a cup match (the 3rd day), I collided with a player of level 3.
    Imagine my surprise when I saw his training and his level.
    Stadium from 31,000 seats
    Team average 36.3 all with special abilities.
    To get to that level must have spent more than 6600 tokens. How is this possible?
    He's just a token buyer thats bought scouts and spent some left over tokens on improving the stadium. I'd say 2,062 tokens bought here.
    Black Hawks and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast