Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Player too strong for his level

  1. #21
    Famous Mister Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    1,005
    I was 3 seasons with my friend, and he was a tokens buyer.. And I have to satisfied with Runner up league...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

  2. #22
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    354
    Class warfare is weak sauce, don't hate the rich, learn from them.

    Disclaimer: I'm not rich nor come from rich family.

  3. #23
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    If you got the funds to buy the Quality... Why not do it!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #24
    Famous Mister Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If you got the funds to buy the Quality... Why not do it!
    This I wanna try this season..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

  5. #25
    Famous Darth Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    1,144
    Chakalat, I am really happy that my team was given special mention in your earlier thread and I thank you for that

    It really surprise me that by putting a small amount of $$$ into a Game can let so many people make a big hoo hah out of it. I really have a good laugh when you say its funny seeing people so obsess about the game and dumping so much money into it. Well Probably you live in a different part of the world as this is not consider big money at all, so a player like me doesn't have to be obsess to buy the tokens. This is just a game for pasting time why must there be so much argument about the tokens buyers ? Come on lets face the fact. Its not an expensive leisure pastime, even if you burn away $100 a day in the game. 30 days of T11 will only reward you with 4 bottles of Dom at the nightclub.

    Anyway don't make a mountain out of a molehill, its not really a big deal
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 04-14-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    kullehh, Raykco and cosmin100 like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions


    View The Mighty Washi Team Stats


  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Chakalat, I am really happy that my team was given special mention in your earlier thread and I thank you for that

    It really surprise me that by putting a small amount of $$$ into a Game can let so many people make a big hoo hah out of it. I really have a good laugh when you say its funny seeing people so obsess about the game and dumping so much money into it. Well Probably you live in a different part of the world as this is not consider big money at all, so a player like me doesn't have to be obsess to buy the tokens. This is just a game for pasting time why must there be so much argument about the tokens buyers ? Come on lets face the fact. Its not an expensive leisure pastime, even if you burn away $100 a day in the game. 30 days of T11 will only reward you with 4 bottles of Dom at the nightclub.

    Anyway don't make a mountain out of a molehill, its not really a big deal
    I just see your team in 1-st forum page thats why i give link to him,i see others teams like your in game so nothing special.Also like i say you have right to spend your money no matter how,where and for what its not my problems,And yes i live not in your world.it's always been and it will always be.do not get me wrong,I do not blame you for smt,do not envy you,and that I did not understand and I was funny precisely because we live in different worlds

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Chakalat, I am really happy that my team was given special mention in your earlier thread and I thank you for that

    It really surprise me that by putting a small amount of $$$ into a Game can let so many people make a big hoo hah out of it. I really have a good laugh when you say its funny seeing people so obsess about the game and dumping so much money into it. Well Probably you live in a different part of the world as this is not consider big money at all, so a player like me doesn't have to be obsess to buy the tokens. This is just a game for pasting time why must there be so much argument about the tokens buyers ? Come on lets face the fact. Its not an expensive leisure pastime, even if you burn away $100 a day in the game. 30 days of T11 will only reward you with 4 bottles of Dom at the nightclub.

    Anyway don't make a mountain out of a molehill, its not really a big deal
    Say what???

    Here we are talking about people's lack of funds to buy quality, and you are talking about dropping $100/day in the game. Anyone who does that is a fool. I respect peoples' freedom to spend money the way they want, but I also have the freedom to express my opinion on that. Please take no offence. I just think there are better things out there to spend that kind of money than this game.

    Spending $100/month on this game is too much in my opinion. But he is right in that this game is created to cause people to buy tokens to win. It does not guarantee a win, but it helps you on your way. This game is a gaming addicts dream/nightmare.

  8. #28
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Come on lets face the fact. Its not an expensive leisure pastime, even if you burn away $100 a day in the game. 30 days of T11 will only reward you with 4 bottles of Dom at the nightclub.

    Anyway don't make a mountain out of a molehill, its not really a big deal
    Hah, This is how I think/reflect. I rather buy 500T per month/season then spend them on booze and liquor, or watching a movie at a cinema/eating at Burger King.... Now after I´ve done it, it feels good. Can feel that this is "my" team. A team whom I´ve built from scratch and on my behalf.
    Black Hawks and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hah, This is how I think/reflect. I rather buy 500T per month/season then spend them on booze and liquor, or watching a movie at a cinema/eating at Burger King.... Now after I´ve done it, it feels good. Can feel that this is "my" team. A team whom I´ve built from scratch and on my behalf.
    $100/month is a far cry from $100/day. I can see the $100/month myself, but at $100/day, you might as well just put the money in the owners account directly.

  10. #30
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    193
    Player too strong for his level-untitled.jpg

    Will play with him in CL Game.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast