Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Player too strong for his level

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Chakalat, I am really happy that my team was given special mention in your earlier thread and I thank you for that

It really surprise me that by putting a small amount of $$$ into a Game can let so many people make a big hoo hah out of it. I really have a good laugh when you say its funny seeing people so obsess about the game and dumping so much money into it. Well Probably you live in a different part of the world as this is not consider big money at all, so a player like me doesn't have to be obsess to buy the tokens. This is just a game for pasting time why must there be so much argument about the tokens buyers ? Come on lets face the fact. Its not an expensive leisure pastime, even if you burn away $100 a day in the game. 30 days of T11 will only reward you with 4 bottles of Dom at the nightclub.

Anyway don't make a mountain out of a molehill, its not really a big deal
    wow... what's your world?? 100$ a day... not pennies

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    $100/month is a far cry from $100/day. I can see the $100/month myself, but at $100/day, you might as well just put the money in the owners account directly.
    Yeah perhaps. But still, this is nothing new. It all depends on your current financial situation (education, social status etc). Then of course, some currencies are worth more than others.

Also, I´ve been playing this other game (ModernWar) for almost 2 years, and the people playing it/that are far more worse.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    wow... what's your world?? 100$ a day... not pennies
    maybe he does not know that there are people in the world who live with current money for a long time,and that for them it is a little treasureis not difficult to understand launches its TV watching strikes, protests around the world,all these people protesting just because 100$ it may slightly is a big problem for them
    CarlTaut likes this.

I am not sure about others but I am sure my family rather i spent it on T11
    Sometimes the tokens are not entirely use for my team development, just like now that I am out of the cup, I have suspend power training of my players and I use the tokens to buy gifts for my friends.

Btw Chakalat sometimes I feel you need to know me personally before you post comment about me. I have done my fair share in global charity and T11 is basically my pastime.
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 04-14-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Ro Edu and Raykco like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Banned
    Sometimes the tokens are not entirely use for my team development, just like now that I am out of the cup, I have suspend power training of my players and I use the tokens to buy gifts for my friends.

Btw Chakalat sometimes I feel you need to know me personally before you post comment about me. I have done my fair share in global charity and T11 is basically my pastime.
    I'm glad for you that you have no financial problems, but consider that in this game there are people from all over the world.In some of these countries have wars, famine and misery wish you never experience what it means.maybe you have no idea what they are willing to make a peak power in the world for $ 100

when we will not be so rude with people around ? ... and yeah this game really do much money than others based on same strategy and still i do not see a balance between what is in forum and what is in game !

Banned

Look Darth, I admire you for what you do on here with giveaways and competitions. What you do with your money is your choice and good on you for having the money to do this in the first place.

That being said, there are MANY others here playing this game that do not have the money like you and can only dream of having a team such as yours. There is nothing that can be done for this except for Nordeus to make a site that does not use tokens, where everyone can have a fair chance at a quality team.

Banned
    everybody is free to do what he wants with his money, even if there's famine in the world... obviously you can expect to see comments against you as long as you say to others how many money do you have...and how long you tell others 100$ a day is nothing... this is all, nothing more to add

Banned

nothing in charity money spent by youCharity is when you give money to something without getting anything.and yet I say I have nothing against you rather glad for you that you can afford something that others can only dream

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Look Darth, I admire you for what you do on here with giveaways and competitions. What you do with your money is your choice and good on you for having the money to do this in the first place.

That being said, there are MANY others here playing this game that do not have the money like you and can only dream of having a team such as yours. There is nothing that can be done for this except for Nordeus to make a site that does not use tokens, where everyone can have a fair chance at a quality team.
    Well I never blame them but please never say that we are stupid or call us name. To many people, they feel I am spending too much but sometimes I feel a person need to know me personally before making judgement. Don't tell me about all those famine and natural disaster that is going on as I held my head high and say I have done my best in aiding others thru World Vision programmes and I have sponsor several kids in third world countries with 3 meals a day and sending them to school. I am not seeking glorification here but Know more about Darth Sidious before you make sneer remarks.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast