Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
Like Tree19Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - Top Scorer Challenge

  1. #21
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    unless i'm doing something wrong it takes me 5 red packs per day to get a player fit, hence why I usually use the opportunity to play other players and let them heal, 7 day injury 35 reds, maybe 30 and keep fitness up so they're ready next day instead of same day
    You will find you use more reds early levels of game. Need to upgrade pitch asap as you go along which of course means upgrading everything else alongside it. Players don't take well to playing on farmers fields lol. After a while things calm down and you build up more reds than you need. I think it's designed this way to give newbies the gentle nudge to become video junkies or spend real money. Fair enough they need to make some money.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Don't you have any treatment packs? As far as I can tell, the max red packs it can take to heal a player is 15, regardless of how long the injury says he is out. I almost never have injuries but I also never play with low condition.
    I do have red packs a lot of them too, so I healed them
    I also dont play with low condition ,minimum condition I usually go into a match with for a player will be 95-97%

    just that injuries seem to be abromally more frequent to my key players this season.
    maybe my opponents are playing hard tackling who knows.
    Last edited by stra; 07-04-2018 at 05:38 PM.

  3. #23
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    I do have red packs a lot of them too, so I healed them
    I also dont play with low condition ,minimum condition I usually go into a match with for a player will be 95-97%

    just that injuries seem to be abromally more frequent to my key players this season.
    maybe my opponents are playing hard tackling who knows.
    I think there are seasons you just seem to have better or worse luck with injuries and cards just the way it is

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    unless i'm doing something wrong it takes me 5 red packs per day to get a player fit, hence why I usually use the opportunity to play other players and let them heal, 7 day injury 35 reds, maybe 30 and keep fitness up so they're ready next day instead of same day
    Yeah I have only had one player get a serious injury, and it said he was out for 11 days. I clicked on the + to see how many reds it would take, and it was 5 for 1 day faster, 9 for 2 days faster, 12 for 3 days faster, 14 for 4 days faster, and then 15 for entirely healed. I don't know if my facilities have any effect though.

  5. #25
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    381
    couple of seasons back I had half my squad injured, seemed like every other game, my own pitch is fantastic, I've built up my ground as quick as is humanly possible, but does that still count for away games?

  6. #26
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Yeah I have only had one player get a serious injury, and it said he was out for 11 days. I clicked on the + to see how many reds it would take, and it was 5 for 1 day faster, 9 for 2 days faster, 12 for 3 days faster, 14 for 4 days faster, and then 15 for entirely healed. I don't know if my facilities have any effect though.
    level 6 and still learning, i'm sure the last time I fast healed a player I did it 1 day at a time, didn't know it worked out cheaper to keep pressing the + sign

  7. #27
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Yeah I have only had one player get a serious injury, and it said he was out for 11 days. I clicked on the + to see how many reds it would take, and it was 5 for 1 day faster, 9 for 2 days faster, 12 for 3 days faster, 14 for 4 days faster, and then 15 for entirely healed. I don't know if my facilities have any effect though.
    No affect. 15 always max. So basically at a certain point doesn't matter if x days or 365 days. 15 reds

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    couple of seasons back I had half my squad injured, seemed like every other game, my own pitch is fantastic, I've built up my ground as quick as is humanly possible, but does that still count for away games?
    No idea often wondered that

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    level 6 and still learning, i'm sure the last time I fast healed a player I did it 1 day at a time, didn't know it worked out cheaper to keep pressing the + sign
    Never do 1 day at a time. Will cost more reds. Best to save up reds then blast

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Never do 1 day at a time. Will cost more reds. Best to save up reds then blast

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I've got a few 100 coz I rarely use them, might more often if I get any more big time injuries tho

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast