Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Are all of the teams non bots?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

No.

Well remember this is the last IC, there will not be a 4th, at least for what we know.

The draw is made to keep the bots in a level in what is necessary to play matches in the prep' phase. There's a formula there to keep a quality and can not be manipulated.

I would suggest you to train and try to have a 120% team. Maybe a acceptable formula can be keep 50% of good players and 50 % of bad ones (like x5 7*'s and x5 4*'s) but, still Im not 100% sure... maybe if the 4*'s are fast trainers then would be the moment to invest on them,,,,

Still but, I just have an idea of how it works.

To have an idea... bots avq can be : min avq team + max. avq team/2 = average % of the bots... more or less..
    Last IC? Well that keeps me from returning permanently
    But let’s see what can I do here. Maybe finish this IC Then see what will happen next if there’s no interesting events then I’m done
    pnr8555 likes this.

Hakurei United

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Are all of the teams non bots?
    Every group had 2 bots, the groups are the same as in the real wc, so u can see for example, Iran, is a bot, Turkey, nope, and all the others are real managers.

Dreamer
    Every group had 2 bots, the groups are the same as in the real wc, so u can see for example, Iran, is a bot, Turkey, nope, and all the others are real managers.
    not every group has 2 bots, mine has 3 in this time and some of the groups have all 4 as bots, in the last 2 IC cups it was 2 human 2 bot, but not this time for me
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Comparing my international team with my regular team it's obvious there are no benefits in reaching the final of the IC this time around. With my IC teams quality at 94% none of the players are any good to me should I make the final.
    Far, far better to tank the semi final and go for 3rd place. Winning tokens instead of nothing.
    Having said that, watch both my teams crash and burn today......
    rogerniceguy and Bunzo like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Comparing my international team with my regular team it's obvious there are no benefits in reaching the final of the IC this time around. With my IC teams quality at 94% none of the players are any good to me should I make the final.
    Far, far better to tank the semi final and go for 3rd place. Winning tokens instead of nothing.
    Having said that, watch both my teams crash and burn today......
    you might be able to take a younger version of one of your current players even if not a technical upgrade.

won my round of 16 on penalties earlier and I now play germany in the quarters for the spain jersey

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    you might be able to take a younger version of one of your current players even if not a technical upgrade.

won my round of 16 on penalties earlier and I now play germany in the quarters for the spain jersey
    Lost mine on pens. Both managers absent. I was busy at work. Never mind no loss

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ jcohen42
    your post have been moderate for profanity - too many f words
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So my team is currently 5* low and I dunno what to do next. Do you guys mean like Half of my 23 players with higher Q and the others much lower q like 3* only?

Hakurei United

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    So my team is currently 5* low and I dunno what to do next. Do you guys mean like Half of my 23 players with higher Q and the others much lower q like 3* only?
    But there is no 4th IC to be played... xD

Despite all if I have the chance I would try to obtain 2-3 7*s (so some 3*'s, some 5*s and sfew 7*s) maybe from the prep phase in a case like your, and wait the draw... cause it is not a exact science...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast