Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why is this game so unrealistic with injuries?

yeah, injury engine is terrible..i see more and more abandoned teams, more and more players leave after few seasons just because things like injuries... if nordeus wants only newbies and their money and they dont care if they will stay here more than 3 seasons... its sad. But its business.. nothing more, nothing less...i would like to spend more money if i will se some improvement or some feedback, but i cant see improvement..there is so many things that make you feel like its all so random.. even tha results...
    Last edited by Pupack; 04-14-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    kullehh and aiureah like this.

Do you guy's never get injuries in real life when you stretch?

Capticus .. true, but do you think its normal to have 8 players injured for 6 - 11 days when 100% of season is 26 days, its like half team of players are injured for 25 - 50% of season, which has nothing to do with real world..its not even close, i dont need it to be realistic, but how its set now, its real extreme...just simple mathematic..

recount it for realworld season lenght and imagine half of Barcelona is injured for 80 days...nonsense, sorry.
    Last edited by Pupack; 04-14-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pupack View Post
    Capticus .. true, but do you think its normal to have 8 players injured for 6 - 11 days when 100% of season is 26 days, its like half team of players are injured for 25 - 50% of season, which has nothing to do with real world.. simple mathematic..
    Just kidding broken leg when stretching is too much

Quote Originally Posted by mrcjevans View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...09453289_n.jpg

Now I've already cured two guys with injuries, this is pathetic, if you call this 'realistic' then make squads up to 22 or something, retarded company behind this game.
    i know that feel bro , i got sick from injures , up to 2 injures per game damn it
    (*_*)

capticus ah sry didnt feel that sarcasm as i wrotte .. how injuries are set for now, its like Barcelona have 50% players injured for 80 days.. its really terrible coeficient in their flash code.. terrible but the goal is clear, we have to buy tokens

Quote Originally Posted by mrcjevans View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...09453289_n.jpg

Now I've already cured two guys with injuries, this is pathetic, if you call this 'realistic' then make squads up to 22 or something, retarded company behind this game.
    How old are they?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Pupack View Post
    capticus ah sry didnt feel that sarcasm as i wrotte .. how injuries are set for now, its like Barcelona have 50% players injured for 80 days.. its really terrible coeficient in their flash code.. terrible but the goal is clear, we have to buy tokens
    Yesterday my goalkeeper got a broken leg so i used some red packs, today he was injuried again with 2 other

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    How old are they?
    I dont think that count
    kullehh likes this.

capticus - yep exactly, i would use redpacks more when i feel they work, but i feel they work the other way around.. the more redpack the more injuries.. that is sad..but what can we do? nothing.. and when we talk about it, we are labeled "whiner" or they suggest you to quit the game.. sad..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast