Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why is this game so unrealistic with injuries?

Addicted
    why would they make a change that brings them less money?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    why would they make a change that brings them less money?
    Just because you make squads bigger, doesn't not mean that they will make less money in the long run, that is just speculative.

It´s because one season in real-time reality is squeezed into 28 days T11 reality ....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It´s because one season in real-time reality is squeezed into 28 days T11 reality ....
    Well if they don't strive to improve their game and realism etc, and are just happy with how it is then that's fine but meh by your reasoning though, I won't get another injury all season because I've had the lot already that's reassuring at least

Like is there no way to get an official response on it? Is it just to make money etc?
    Last edited by mrcjevans; 04-14-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    i never bought any red packs and i never had real problems with my squad.

by the way: this is the thread where u should post: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    This is a borderline vent. could go either way between vent and question. And thanks for pointing him there, but are you a MOD in training?

On injuries:

It doesnt matter if you call it cardio or stretching or whatever, its +10% or +20% or +30% to the game engine where the name has nothing to do with it. It takes all the numbers, rolls the dice and if you get between say 1-10 out of a roll of 100, you have an injury. At the end of the day, it is just a more complicated D&D automated game, where there are odds for everything and you roll the dice for the outcome. Except this is a bit, and I stress BIT, more complicated, where many other factors are supposedly put on the table.

think about it --> the game "rolls the dice" when you train, no matter which one (possibly increases chance with hard train)

First roll:

1-10 - injury (hard or normal)
    10-100 - no injury

Roll for injury:
    1-3 = major injury, out for season
    3-5 = major injury, out for 15 days
    5-10 = major injury, out for 10 days
    10-20 = major injury, out for 6 days
    20-30 = medium injury, out for 5 days
    30-40 = medium injury, out for 4 days
    40-60 = light injury, out for 3 days
    60-80 = light injury, out for 2 days
    80-100 = light injury, out for 1 day

NOTE: I am not saying this is the way they do it. All I am saying is this is a possible way to program this.
    I would tend to think they program it a bit more harsh to that if your result is 1-30 out of 100, then you have injury. If you have more red packs, the number goes up more. If you have more tokens, the number goes up even more.

I would be willing to bet that this is the way it is programmed.

please move to "the vent thread" ...

and i notice when you have more then 7 substitute players it more likely to get one or more injured players !

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This is a borderline vent. could go either way between vent and question. And thanks for pointing him there, but are you a MOD in training?

On injuries:

It doesnt matter if you call it cardio or stretching or whatever, its +10% or +20% or +30% to the game engine where the name has nothing to do with it. It takes all the numbers, rolls the dice and if you get between say 1-10 out of a roll of 100, you have an injury. At the end of the day, it is just a more complicated D&D automated game, where there are odds for everything and you roll the dice for the outcome. Except this is a bit, and I stress BIT, more complicated, where many other factors are supposedly put on the table.

think about it --> the game "rolls the dice" when you train, no matter which one (possibly increases chance with hard train)

First roll:

1-10 - injury (hard or normal)
    10-100 - no injury

Roll for injury:
    1-3 = major injury, out for season
    3-5 = major injury, out for 15 days
    5-10 = major injury, out for 10 days
    10-20 = major injury, out for 6 days
    20-30 = medium injury, out for 5 days
    30-40 = medium injury, out for 4 days
    40-60 = light injury, out for 3 days
    60-80 = light injury, out for 2 days
    80-100 = light injury, out for 1 day

NOTE: I am not saying this is the way they do it. All I am saying is this is a possible way to program this.
    I would tend to think they program it a bit more harsh to that if your result is 1-30 out of 100, then you have injury. If you have more red packs, the number goes up more. If you have more tokens, the number goes up even more.

I would be willing to bet that this is the way it is programmed.
    Now that is interesting to be honest I've only ever had one injury through training ever, just in games, always in the last min when winning 5-0 or something silly.

Always seem to get more injuries if I have more reds to which I find weird ^_^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    please move to "the vent thread" ...

and i notice when you have more then 7 substitute players it more likely to get one or more injured players !
    No, lets keep this an active separate thread now...we are asking about injuries and how they are caused.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    No, lets keep this an active separate thread now...we are asking about injuries and how they are caused.
    i do not want this reply " move to the vent thread " but in the end i saw many of threads being closed with that reply ....
    freedom speech is not available anymore ? :P

PS. Sarcasm off

Rookie
    Yeah I am actually seriously interested in all the calculations behind injuries etc, specially the ones you get in random games in the 90th minute, if it's down to how many reds you have fair enough, if it's down to trainign fair enough, would just be nice to have some logic behind it that one can take into consideration etc.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast