Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why is this game so unrealistic with injuries?

Rookie

Why is this game so unrealistic with injuries?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...09453289_n.jpg

Now I've already cured two guys with injuries, this is pathetic, if you call this 'realistic' then make squads up to 22 or something, retarded company behind this game.
    kullehh and Loserpool like this.

Apprentice
    make sure you dont over train them and it doesnt have to be your fault some managers tell there team to play very agressive...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    make sure you dont over train them and it doesnt have to be your fault some managers tell there team to play very agressive...
    I've not been doing any training except stretching, when they play they are always 100% condition and superb morale, it's just the stupid company trying to con money out of people.
    Loserpool likes this.

Addicted
    of course they want your money, what else would a company do? give u money? i dont think thats a sustainable business model
    Vinaya likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    of course they want your money, what else would a company do? give u money? i dont think thats a sustainable business model
    But this game isn't supposed to be pay to play, which is what this makes it, so they should increase the squad size, paying shouldn't be the only way to play this.
    Loserpool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcjevans View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...09453289_n.jpg

Now I've already cured two guys with injuries, this is pathetic, if you call this 'realistic' then make squads up to 22 or something, retarded company behind this game.
    Not really "retarded" when they are making money are they? In fact, if they gave in to all the people who get angry with features like this, then you could class them so.

Addicted
    i never bought any red packs and i never had real problems with my squad.

by the way: this is the thread where u should post: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Not really "retarded" when they are making money are they? In fact, if they gave in to all the people who get angry with features like this, then you could class them so.
    I supposed it doesn't matter when you have a million managers right? with 900k abandoned teams... lol.
    Loserpool likes this.

They are making money my friend, that is why they are here with this game.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    i never bought any red packs and i never had real problems with my squad.

by the way: this is the thread where u should post: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    This isn't a vent thread, and it is constructive critique, as I said they should increase the squad sizes, that way you will still have people wanting their star players playing, without punishing people that don't wanna put money month after month into this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast