Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why is this game so unrealistic with injuries?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    How old are they?
    ages of current injured players are : 19 , 20, 21, 25, 25

This is only my second season as well, bare in mind I only got one injury all of last season, and I was power training two players all the time last season, hardly training this with all the games etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pupack View Post
    capticus - yep exactly, i would use redpacks more when i feel they work, but i feel they work the other way around.. the more redpack the more injuries.. that is sad..but what can we do? nothing.. and when we talk about it, we are labeled "whiner" or they suggest you to quit the game.. sad..
    I really dont complain about it, it's more annoying

Banned
    I believe it is all programmed in to increase the usage of tokens and red packs. they set the probability higher than normal for this reason. Its all about the Benjamins. At some point Nordeus will be exposed as the greedy, uncaring people they are...but for now they lie low and take their time making changes that could happen immediately to improve the game.

All that to say, the injuries are unrealistic because Nordeus makes more money this way. Otherwise there would be a small amount of injuries, like in real life.
    Carlitos and aiureah like this.

1min played my best ST got 4 days, 20min, my second best ST got 5 days. No more ST on my squad. WTF can I do?:O I bought Tokens...no other chance...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I believe it is all programmed in to increase the usage of tokens and red packs. they set the probability higher than normal for this reason. Its all about the Benjamins. At some point Nordeus will be exposed as the greedy, uncaring people they are...but for now they lie low and take their time making changes that could happen immediately to improve the game.

All that to say, the injuries are unrealistic because Nordeus makes more money this way. Otherwise there would be a small amount of injuries, like in real life.
    Agree.

Yesterday my 2 ST were injured. Today DMC ( he is injured for 3 days ) and GK ( 3 days ). What the hell is going on`?
    Maybe it's because I used Tokens to heal my ST-s and now my GK is injured. Again Tokens? This time, no thanks. This is getting too ...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Yesterday my 2 ST were injured. Today DMC ( he is injured for 3 days ) and GK ( 3 days ). What the hell is going on`?
    Maybe it's because I used Tokens to heal my ST-s and now my GK is injured. Again Tokens? This time, no thanks. This is getting too ...
    It's the new feature coming up.
    Yep.
    In order to make the game more realistic, in the next update your player can also die on the pitch.
    Loserpool likes this.

I only have 1 GK, all other positions are replaceable...and GK gets injured...no comments -.-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I only have 1 GK, all other positions are replaceable...and GK gets injured...no comments -.-
    Apparently, it is ok if your GK gets injured because you can still easily win without one. Just keep going in the game and he will make saves even though he is injured. Im thinking of only having one gk from now on.

I just got myself new 18 year old GK with 24 skill. 4* (I'm on lvl 2)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast