Thread: Bad striker

Bad striker

Hi managers. I have one question
    My forward in TOP11 are not at all key players.
    they usually have a rating in match of 6-7
    Last season my attacker1 had 9 goals in 60 match and attacker2 had 15 goals in 55 match. most of the goal
    they give players on positions AML and AMR.
    AML - 46 Match 53 Goals and 19 assist (buy at scout)
    AMR - similar above average statistics
    is the error in formation?

Are attackers with supernormal attributes better?
    for example shoot 240% and speed 38%? I bought such a player but it did not help.

My formarion:
    DR-DC-DL
    MC-MC
    AML-AMC-AMR
    ST-ST

AML and AMR are a lot in the front

Quote Originally Posted by Jzktopeleven View Post
    for example shoot 240% and speed 38%? I bought such a player but it did not help.
    I like when I have reason in ma theories XDDD

Welcome to the forum,

The question is:
    If the wingers are the key, why to worry about the ST?

and nope, it doesn't matter how you train the player because each one have internal limits by default, only matters his contribution and that don't have a negative impact.

Remember that if you already have 2-3 dominant players (even if these are inside the reserves or subs) will be more difficult to buy a new player and see that he becomes a key player, because the game will calibrate the contribution roles, so, you can try to sell some players and maybe you can find a good ST....

Still but, I think that you should focus in find the way to make your actual team work... having contribution from different lines, DR-DL included...

Thanks for your answer.
    I thought, that if I have a good assailant I will win even better

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jzktopeleven View Post
    Hi managers. I have one question
    My forward in TOP11 are not at all key players.
    they usually have a rating in match of 6-7
    Last season my attacker1 had 9 goals in 60 match and attacker2 had 15 goals in 55 match. most of the goal
    they give players on positions AML and AMR.
    AML - 46 Match 53 Goals and 19 assist (buy at scout)
    AMR - similar above average statistics
    is the error in formation?

Are attackers with supernormal attributes better?

My formarion:
    DR-DC-DL
    MC-MC
    AML-AMC-AMR
    ST-ST

AML and AMR are a lot in the front

The problem isn't your formation. There has been a problem with good striker play in top eleven for 2-3 years now (relative to AML and AMR).

That said, I have a good one.

Bad striker-1-association-2.jpg

The tricky thing with Strikers, is that height and weight are important (They need to be to physically overpower defenders to best take advance of good service from the flanks). With AML and AMR, those two attributes don't matter nearly as much, if they do at all, so it's much more rare to find a bad AML or AMR.

Whenever I've had undersized strikers, they've sucked; 10 goals in 3 seasons kind of sucked. But the strikers with a larger frame have been terrific.

Bad striker-1-association-3.jpg

Skills are important too, and mine are abit excessive. That said, just make sure to get a big one, then train him up.

Bad striker-1-association-4.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-01-2018 at 01:16 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

My best striker last season got the most goals and Player of the Season from me last season. This season he is worse than cr*p and the Wingers are flourishing again. Go figure...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...