2 40.00%
  • Top 8

0 0%
  • Promotion Failed

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Where Do I Go From Here?

I started my first season at day 11 or so with a team on 7th or 8th place, I ended up winning the league and on season 2 I already won the league and CL without buying any tokens.. if I were you I'd just save my tokens and buy just decent players at the age of 25-28 you can get 4-5 of those for less than 15 tokens if you're lucky and you'll be good for the rest of the season saving up all the tokens you can get, that's how I started anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looking at your photos you have given us it looks like your on a new server that only has 3* players on the transfer market.
    Actually no. There are four star and, one in a millenium, five star players available.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    Actually no. There are four star and, one in a millenium, five star players available.
    Your 1 level below the servers current highest level then, we can determine that type of transfer market behaviour by the forum league that we play in, where we determined that us all starting on L1, we were quickly able to work out that L2 was the highest level on the server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    How do I figure out what server I'm on? This is my second season, started on March 28th, finished 3rd in my league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12