Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Given wrong rewards for International Cup due to bug and bad support

Angry Given wrong rewards for International Cup due to bug and bad support

So I won all three of my International Cup games (proof):
    Given wrong rewards for International Cup due to bug and bad support-cup-bug.jpg

The previous two cups game me my rewards as it should've been however the final International Cup bugged out when I tried to get my players (pic):
    Given wrong rewards for International Cup due to bug and bad support-cup-bug-2.jpg

I spoke with support about it and they said they would fix it, asking me which three players I requested for my team (pic):
    Given wrong rewards for International Cup due to bug and bad support-cup-bug-3.jpg

Also noted, the rewards for winning the final international cup match was the following:
    1) Three players from your international squad (of your choice)
    2) One legendary player
    3) A star for your emblem

So far, I have been given three random players from my International Cup (the best three), even though I specifically asked for my goalkeeper Otterstedt, I didn't get it. I have yet to receive my legendary player nor have any acknowledgement that I will be getting it.

I don't understand how I can put in all this effort to win an event three times specifically for the rewards and then be given random stuff despite earning other things. I spent lots of coins to make a good International Cup team and I've basically just been given random players. I didn't even get the legendary player which was my main reason for putting in so much effort. I could've saved my tokens and just bought a legendary player from scratch instead.

This really makes me annoyed especially since support keep trying to close my case without actually helping. What the hell Nordeus?

Where did it mention a legendary player ?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Where did it mention a legendary player ?
    Yes it was mentioned, and supposingly those who have x3 ICs should have this "legendary player"

still but, to confirm what is a Legendary player... because a 9* player, is a legendary leveled player, but maybe the term is related with a "real legendary player" ...so.... confusion here...

I finished 4th place in first cup , second place in second cup and I won the last international cup and got
    all rewards normally . Nothing went wrong .
    I hope they fix it for you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nourStark View Post
    I finished 4th place in first cup , second place in second cup and I won the last international cup and got
    all rewards normally . Nothing went wrong .
    I hope they fix it for you !

Did you get your legendary player?

Given wrong rewards for International Cup due to bug and bad support

Quote Originally Posted by iamPowPow View Post
    not l

No legendary players.

I got one player (attached ) when I finished second ( he improved now about 20%)

when I won the last one , I’ve got 3 world class players .

Do you not read the post ?
    The legendary player was on offer to you if you won all 3 IC

This really makes me annoyed especially since support keep trying to close my case without actually helping. What the hell Nordeus?
    Hey. I see that you and Nordeus got to know each other They focus more on bringing new challenges on which you can spend tokens and therefore possibly real money, rather than on fixing bugs from previous updates )))))))

P. S. Their support is basically non existing