Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How`s that? mutants 18 y.o.

They do not have a clue.....
    Upselling causes this not GK training

How`s that? mutants 18 y.o.-37224587_201330930552931_7583054984913092608_o.jpg

I done him yesterday morning in a few minutes I only upsold him once ...
    but its still as easy if you have the teams...
    Last edited by Bunzo; 07-15-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    madflo19 and rogerniceguy like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Wow i thought that the "mutants" are dead .
    3 months ago,when the training system was changed, Jeeves was boasting that the up selling is dead too and this was the main reason they've implemented the new training system,to tackle the cheats.
    Unfortunately he left the forum(maybe he had enough being forced by nordeus to tell all this lies)
    Cheers Jeeves wherever you are!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes it was a failure in my eyes. Several things they should have done over what they actually did.

Rookie
    TE should stop upselling to fix this ridiculous bug immediately. Currently most of the top 100 association teams use this bug to “win” the match. It makes association game meaningless and TE stupid. I can endure that TE needs to earn more money to sell more tokens which can train player in a special way, but cannot endure the stupid upselling bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    They do not have a clue.....
    Upselling causes this not GK training

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37224587_201330930552931_7583054984913092608_o.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	105902

I done him yesterday morning in a few minutes I only upsold him once ...
    but its still as easy if you have the teams...
    why lie? the production of mutants became at least twice as expensive (green rests) and by the time became many times greater. And what you did in a few minutes is a bad player.

issues that raised a few months ago - to close tanking, to close the upselling are not resolved, and now the problem of thousands of friendly matches was added.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    why lie? the production of mutants became at least twice as expensive (green rests) and by the time became many times greater. And what you did in a few minutes is a bad player.

issues that raised a few months ago - to close tanking, to close the upselling are not resolved, and now the problem of thousands of friendly matches was added.
    Then if the up selling is not dead,as the admin said,what you talking about?is it a lie or not;

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Then if the up selling is not dead,as the admin said,what you talking about?is it a lie or not;
    this is a negotiation in the game, they were not closed, and the process itself became much more expensive and more time-consuming. the player that is on the screen at the beginning is more friendly matches than upseling. upselling is now alive, but let's say it is more approximate to ordinary players, since gray skills can not go down in a minus. as for nordeus, it seems that they know their game worse than managers

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    ------

I think that now it makes no sense to close upseling - players even at a difference of 12-14 levels do not reach all the skills of 340 and have a rating of about 140-160%. (in their right mind no one will do all the players in a team with this rating) but thousands of friendly matches must be closed.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    ------

Finishing with that upselling is simple
    as I wrote here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...k-again-2.html

if we buy a player from another manager, not to be able to sell him again this season.

But I don't think nordeus is so naive.
    They let the upselling on purpose.
    Top100 is a big business.
    A manager there, can make 50-100 accounts, farming vids or even buy tokens.
    Some of the top100 want to sell their groups but some other paying money to keep them there.

some managers specifically buy players - a little training, add special ability and sell for tokens, it seems to me not very sensible idea to completely delete the negotiations between the levels ((this is one option including buying a good player not drawn in the bowels of the game nordeus)). Once again - now upselling itself does not matter!
    it is much more dangerous to be able to train a player above 180% - as such opportunities prevent managers from playing normally (when you are assigned dozens of friendly matches in one day without your knowledge). And it works for any managers - friendly matches allow to train the player even better than through upselling
    ------

Famous
    Easy fix for friendly problem. Make friendlies like asso games. No condition loss and no skill gains. No packs either. Just there for fun and trying out tactics.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast