Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How`s that? mutants 18 y.o.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    I have no idea what you just said lol, and I thought you couldn't play a game if players are under 30% or is that just the international cup?
    Only international cup

Rookie
    So obvious that Nordeus has given up on fixing or improving things, instead they seem to be focused on new things to screw up.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    So, any explaination about the player of the first post?
    ok, here is the answer
    We 're talking about a manager with many accounts.
    His team A buying a 3* 18 y.o. player, 40%.
    Making him 7* player - 120% only with friendlies.
    He is playing with 0% condition so gaining only from 4% white skills from motm.
    One star (20%) needs 75 games so totally 300 games.
    You can play a game every 15 min so can arrange about 60 (?) ped day, so about 5 days.
    You play those games in auto, against google teams you create, put them in some asso group so you don't bother other friend-managers too
    You can arrange only 3 friendlies vs a friend per day so count how many google teams must create

Our player now still has some grey skills but team B (another "factory" team), 4 levels above team A, buying him with 0 tokens (only 10 tokens for nordeus nego tax).
    Doing the same as team A and making him from 3*-60% > 7*-120% and up-selling him to another "factory" team, C (4 levels above).
    C doing the same, up-selling him to the main team.
    I think if 3 "factory" teams doing that , it's enough to reduce his grey skills to 1%.
    The main team can keep playing friendlies and increase more his white skills.

The only thing must do is
    - not to use him in official games (only asso games)
    - not to train him with grey skills drills
    Usually those teams staying season and play only for asso- platinum- top100.

All this procedure above, is for free (without spending money-tokens), without watching those friendlies, only arrange them and fixing the daily program of the teams.

Why nordeus promotes this free of charge creation of mutants ?
    (some managers must remember that before some months, the motm wasn't earning those 4 % skills).
    Maybe it's some kind of compensation for those, the hard-core players who lost the GK training ?
    Don't know.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-19-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    Ποσιδονας and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    In other words, cheat. No, more accurately “game the system.” Too bad I have a life or maybe I would do all of that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, here is the answer
    The only thing must do is
    - not to use him in official games (only asso games)
    - not to train him with grey skills drills
    Usually those teams staying season and play only for asso- platinum- top100.
    Is there an advantage in getting all the grey skills down to 1%, or is it just for looks?

Quote Originally Posted by CoachB View Post
    In other words, cheat. No, more accurately “game the system.” Too bad I have a life or maybe I would do all of that.
    what life ?
    yesterday you made 10-20 posts here, only just for moaning - lol

Quote Originally Posted by CoachB View Post
    A bit like tanking. Cannot call it cheating as it is not illegal or banned but still not in the spirit of the game however people will exploit where possible.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Thanks for sharing this Nik (I understand that you didn't want to)
    I made some wrong calculations but from your post got it how it works.
    So, a 18 y.o. cannot have 1% grey skills unless from some upselling.
    That's what I thought from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Is there an advantage in getting all the grey skills down to 1%, or is it just for looks?
    The scenario is that - let's say for example - a player with 1% grey skills and 200% white skills has avg q 100%.
    This team probably will play vs another team with about the same q because that's the way the draws are working in T11.

But our player with 200% or more in white skills is recognized as a high class player from the game mechanics, more than a 8* so dominates in the game vs players with more balance skills.

The other scenario is that the game mechanics have some kind of malfunction when calculate games-teams-players with top skill numbers, giving them enormous advantage.

Some prefer to call those players "well trained" instead of mutants but it's not that logic .
    The first mutants had 1500% in Fitness, Speed or Strength only.
    How can a defender dominates the game with only 1500% Fitness but 1% in tackling and marking
    Lukáš Ledecký and dsio like this.

Dreamer
    I saw an opponent, lvl 6, start playing since february, last season this team won treble, so definitely not a tanker...
    His team gas average of 150%,
    What i cant figure out is his defense, he manage to have a keeper and all defender with almost legendary skill...
    Even with friendlies bugs, u cant do that... There is no way to keep ur defender anx keeper winning the motm so often...
    And these players have played more than 80 - 100 games, so definitely not from IC either...
    Can anyone guess how?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast