Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How`s that? mutants 18 y.o.

Famous
    All the injuries resulting from these friendlies will eventually cause managers to run out of red packs.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    most of the people don't get it huh ?
    That's hopeful
    I get how the friendlies improve one player, i'm sceptical about the tactic improving a whole squad over a season, does anyone have squads full of older players they need to do this with? when mine stop increasing enough by playing and training they get replaced in the transfer market. horses for courses I guess

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You don't need to build a full mutant team
    2-3 AMs, a ST, a DC
    Altiplano, dave1311, dsio and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Players trained via friendly cost 0 green. You just play matches with 0% condition while training this way (if it impacts results just treat it as a throw away season). Green packs are used to power-train defensive players and others not getting MotM skill point. So economically speaking, training this way should help improve your defense over the long haul.

In this game, high powered offense alone will win you many trophies. You can hide a mediocre defense.
    Altiplano, dave1311, dsio and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    All the injuries resulting from these friendlies will eventually cause managers to run out of red packs.
    Maybe, but injuries are not very frequent for me. Last night I had 2 injuries playing about 40 games, which gave me 25 reds on the other hand. So not much minus there. Plus I have about 3200 reds laying around, that I never had to use before. Finally some usage for them I guess...
    dave1311 and Bunzo like this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789