Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: injuries

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Well, then it is solved! Since it doesnt happen to you, it must be a conspiracy. Thanks for finally solving this. Next up: Caramilk secret. Of course, you probably know this already...
    Lol, mate your the one depicting conspiracies not me! Also, one thing i do know is that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Lol, mate your the one depicting conspiracies not me! Also, one thing i do know is that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....
    always said by the person that does not have a witty retort.

Mate, I have no issue with you. There are many strange things that go unexplained here in this game. I am just asking for transparency.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matej Mikicic View Post
    I don't play cause my players get injured, so getting 1 or 2 health packs and losing a player, or two, or three, for 3-7 days is not a good deal for me

u dont have enough red packs coz u dont play enough friendly

Dreamer
    i always have enough red packs ready coz i play 3-7 friendly/day regularly

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    You dont ever see and real football teams throwing in friendlies because it knackers players out - not only that but your point is invalid as if you get an injury during a friendly your worse off than to begin with - and 1 red pack for playing a friendly doesnt cover the cost to your team.
    Fazil likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSuckling View Post
    You dont ever see and real football teams throwing in friendlies because it knackers players out - not only that but your point is invalid as if you get an injury during a friendly your worse off than to begin with - and 1 red pack for playing a friendly doesnt cover the cost to your team.

i play this way for 3rd season and my players injuries as like other team does but my red pack keep growing to a 100 and still growing i won the league last 2 season and i m going to win my league 3 in a role, i dont c any problem with friendly games

all i can get from you guy message is a bunch of crying chicken roll

besides i m not a token buyer

injuries-slika-7.jpg

Another one gone for 5 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    If i would play 3-7 friendlies a day, i would get 3-21 (with 3 injuries a match being the top I've seen so far) injuries a day.

Its plain simple: no matter what is their condition before the match, my players get injured every single game

There discussing how inefficient and un useful friendlies are - Mac on this subject you are the anomaly. And i agree with the majority.

Banned

Its plain simple: no matter what is their condition before the match, my players get injured every single game
    Condition seems to have no effect on the chance of injuries. I sincerely doubt they have the programming knowledge to implement this.

Dreamer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika 7.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	5419

Another one gone for 5 days..

If i would play 3-7 friendlies a day, i would get 3-21 (with 3 injuries a match being the top I've seen so far) injuries a day.

i play this way for 3rd season and my players injuries as like other team does but my red pack keep growing to a 100 and still growing i won the league last 2 season and i m going to win my league 3 in a role, i dont c any problem with friendly games

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast